Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch  uploaded by Sharif Z.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #47 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Green Label is a rich blend using only malts drawn from the four corners of Scotland - the naturally vibrant flavors provide unparalleled depth, substance and intensity. Each of the malts is specially selected by the Master Blender to create the perfect balance in the whisky. see more...

• Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I ...1 Answers
Sydni H.
Wonderful on the rocks and with a dash of water. I love sipping on this label of Johnnie walker. Perfectly barreled.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
This is my go to of all. I will definitely be purchasing more of this. I love drinking this monthly. It is so smooth.
Carolina P.
I found this whiskey has an aromatic smell also a great flavor no cheap at all and next day you'll no feel hangover
Sarah T.
Matthews, NC
Smooth, both in the rocks and not. Price is reasonable, I have other favorites that I would get before thi s one
Evangelina M.
Madera
This is a very delicious alcohol, especially when paired with flavored drinks and crushed ice. Great for summer.
Lynn T.
This review is for the Johnnie walker island green. If you like a Smokey taste to your whiskey I recommend this.
Linzie K.
Las Vegas
This has a very unique flavor to it. Leaves an after taste I cant describe. Would be willing to try again though
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
THE BEST scotch. It's expensive, but it's smooth and smiley and all of the other things you want from a scotch
Shabely F.
Hialeah , FL
Nice whiskey flavor and very nice packaging I really enjoyed the bottle and I’m planning to buy another one.
Maria C.
wesley chapel
One of my favorites. Always such a pleasing flavor. You can drink it straight or mixed with Lipton green tea
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I know blue per shot is around 23$ in bars out here, but I've never seen the green?