Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch  uploaded by Sharif Z.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #47 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Green Label is a rich blend using only malts drawn from the four corners of Scotland - the naturally vibrant flavors provide unparalleled depth, substance and intensity. Each of the malts is specially selected by the Master Blender to create the perfect balance in the whisky. see more...

• Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I ...1 Answers
Kaytie K.
N Chesterfield , VA
This is my favorite scotch. I have had all of the johnnie walker collection except for a the blue and this one is on my taste the best. It was extremely smooth and it had almost like a woody flavoring that I really enjoyed.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Out of all the labels, this one is my favorite. The bottle is a little pricey but the oak taste is worth it. I like mine on the rocks so I can savor the flavor. I would recommend green label over the blue label for sure!
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
This stuff is AMAZING. I down every single drop. It's almost got a soft yet strong feeling to it. All of my friends even like it. It's something we can agree on whenever purchasing drinks. I definitely recommend it!
melissa k.
Glendale, NY
super smooth and a must go to when catching up with old college friends. has a taste that is sophisticated but also leaves you wanting more. my go to on the rocks after happy hour on a friday. you won’t regret it !
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
A very well balanced scotch that fits perfect as a nice dinner drink. Pairs well with a nice cigar to fully taste all of the flavor this scotch has to offer. Sweet undertones of oak along with and easy smooth flavor.
Meredith L.
While this whiskey is MUCH pricier than what I normally pay, it is soooooo Worth it. This one stays in the pantry for special occasions and is the best tasting whiskey I have every tried.
One L.
The original Green Label was my father's favourite Scotch. I loved it too for its smoothness, balance and complexity and we were very disappointed when it was discontinued a few years ago. Luckily, I'd kept about a third of a bottle of the old stuff and was able to compare it with the newer version. He still have five bottles left as the newer version is a touch harsher, quite sharp and peppery on the initial taste, and has a slightly bitter finish. It's great to see the original four malts still being used, but the blend is different to me. Adding a small amount of water helps, as does rolling it around in the mouth a little before swallowing. Will I sell the remaining four bottles or give them away as presents? Not likely, as it's still a good, if not great, whisky.
Kristin Q.
Choudrant, LA
I'm a big fan of Johnny Walker. The price makes It difficult to simply keep on hand, but it's a good little addition to the liquor cabinet if you're planning on having a drink now and again. It has more of a grown up flavor and no bite at all.
Sandra G.
I haven’t actually had this but they have a bottle at my local liquor store that I’ve had my eye on for a while but I haven’t had the guts to bite the bullet just yet.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I know blue per shot is around 23$ in bars out here, but I've never seen the green?