Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch  uploaded by Sharif Z.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #63 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Green Label is a rich blend using only malts drawn from the four corners of Scotland - the naturally vibrant flavors provide unparalleled depth, substance and intensity. Each of the malts is specially selected by the Master Blender to create the perfect balance in the whisky. see more...

• Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I ...1 Answers
Allison K.
Pricey but worth it! This product is smooth and delicious! It has hints of smoke and can be mixed in an old fashioned or other classic cocktail but I would just sip it on its own for best results! It is impressive at parties too or just to have on hand for company!
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
All the other labels are okay to me, but this specific one, I do not like. Yes, we all have our own preference, but after a couple attempts of trying it, I wouldn't recommend it. It tastes so rough, it actually kind of taste like burnt rubber. I tried it on the rocks, straight up, and with chaser. Still doesn't taste good. Maybe someone has some other recommendation!?
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great whisky, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many whisky and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
it’s okay i rather drink blackmor blue but it is tasty and gets the job done it’s a good price point because it’s quality not quantity that’s important like i said blue label and black label are better but it’s still a good label of j walker
Guadalupe H.
Stockton, CA
Whiskey has always been my all time favorite. It’s easy to mix with any juice or alternative drink. It’s a little on the expensive side for me. It doesn’t compare its one of the best that I would definitely repurchase
Kaleigh N.
Barton
Received this as a gift from my husband. It is SO nice and smooth. No need to mix a drink. A perfect wind down to sip after the kiddos go to bed. Pricier than we can usually afford, but definitely worth it.
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
I bought  this as a gift for my older brother at Christmas. It was expensive for me but I don't usually buy this stuff It cost about $60.00. I bought it in a local Bottle King Store. My brother likes all varieties of Johnny. If you like whiskey I would recommend buying it.
Rosemarie L.
I remember just about this time last year I realized I better get a bottle to bring home for the holidays... to my surprise the bottles just flew off the sleeves. I searched at least 7 stores before finding one that had Johnnie Walker Green Label Scotch Best feeling ever!
Gayle K.
San Francisco, CA
This is a wonderful scotch, and is an amazing present to give that is always a hit with friends. The flavor is smooth, and is easily drinkable. This is a little on the pricey side for a scotch, but you are paying for a name in addition to the product.
Page Z.
Sarasota, FL
Incredibly smooth, great taste. A bit of a bitter note at the end, but the honey flavor really comes through. Mid range affordability, pretty middle shelf in my opinion. I’d recommend this to someone on the rocks with a splash of water.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is the green label more expensive then the blue label? I know blue per shot is around 23$ in bars out here, but I've never seen the green?