BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Shannon T.
This is not a favourite of mine. None of the JW whiskeys are. They just don't taste right and the smell on some is just horrid
Erika C.
Lake Worth, FL
I really don't like this drink. i think is to strong and it gives me a headache.
jessica C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Only for strong liquor drinkers! very very expensive but a classic. even the smell is strong !
Renelle B.
For me personally I don't like whiskey so I found this to be quite harsh and bitter on trying it
Emma R.
Bothwell Street, Edinburgh
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It is nice but for a pretty big production of blended malt I would not pay the price. Especially considering you can get stunning single malts for cheaper with more history and relevance.
Juliana J.
I know a lot of people who love this brand but it is too strong to me and not tasty. Not a fan of whiskey.
tamara t.
I don't like it. It's gross and remind me of bad experience. I found Jack Dan to be better
Marissa R.
I was not a big fan of this. It is very expensive everywhere that I have seen it. Although I have friends who really like this.
Lana a.
Too expensive for all you get is just herbs and more herbs in your mouth. I got a bottle that hasn't moved for 2 years already.
Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
It's definitely not worth spending money on considering how pricey it is. Johnny walker gold is much better than the blue and definitely a little cheaper.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker