BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Johnnie walker products are magnificent but this blue label is more than magnificent. It's great for parties and having fun. the hang over is not that bad ;)
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This whiskey is by far one of the finer tasting ones. I've had it straight and mixed. Which ever way you prefer your drink, it will have that distinct taste.
Eli T.
Newnan, GA
Another great Whiskey maker. The Walker Blue Label is one of the best whiskers around. And for an affordable price and amazing taste it's hard to beat
Amadita A.
Del Valle, TX
Talk about high end! It is smoooooth! You just have to sip it on the rocks or better yet, put it in the freezer and drink it neat. Maybe smoke a cigar.
Erika M.
My husband never drank it before but it was given as a gift, he love love it and share it in our last get together and his friends did it too like it
Sandy S.
Allen, TX
I usually drink Johnny Walker black, but this is a treat for me once in awhile. I like my scotch neet ( no ice) so it needs to be smooth and this is.
Marga A.
Aunque no bebo mucho alcohol me gustan los cubatas con wisky y algún refresco
Es suave al paladar, digestivo sienta muy bien y
A mi esposo le encanta
kenia m.
Happy Hour Expert
It's a drink. Classic a nice bottle a little expensive is a strong drink but tied with some soda tastes good. For those who like a soft drink like me
Sylwia P.
If you ever had Red Label or Black Label, well... after drink8ng Blue Label you will never go back. This bottle is worth every penny!!! A must try!!!
Yana B.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is one of the best whiskeys that I have ever taste. Just to savor this one on ice is best. It is costly but I would only drink a bit at a time.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker