BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This whiskey is very smooth and it's perfect just on the rocks. It is about 200 bucks so it's a very good gift if you're trying to impress someone or if you're celebrating something special. It's worth the expense
Cydney S.
Casselberry, FL
My fiancé received this as a going away present and I tried it for the first time and let me say it was very smooth! If you are not a big whiskey drinker but want to try it I would recommend this if you can!
Joi R.
We buy this all time when we have special occasion cause its a bit pricey!!! its a men's Drink!!! i hear them saying " so smooth" " and none of them get drunk! hmmmm
its also a good conversation piece.
Laurie R.
Jacksonville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've only ever had this on one occasion and it is the smoothst scotch whiskey I've ever tasted. It is on the expensive side, but it is definitely worth the price to try at least once in your life.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I feel as if its a little bit too strong in taste in burnt my throat after i took a swig and i had a lil hard time catching my breath lmao but i guess its because I'm not a big fan of dark liqour
Danielle E.
If you have a little extra cash flow i think this is the best if the best.. Its smooth and strong.. As soon as you drink it you get instantly warm in the inside.. Prefect for winter and a relaxing day at home.. Love it
Mukti I.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE BLUE LABEL!! my family only drinks this! we always have a few bottles in our cabinets. If you don't like dark liquor, its probably not for you. It is, like any alcohol an acquired taste.
Khadiza F.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a wonderful product. The blue label is delicious, great flavor. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little expensive but it taste good. I love the packaging.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
This is a fantastic sipping Whiskey. It's one of those you only serve while a select group of friends are over. The kind of friends that enjoy cigars, good conversation and a good whiskey.
Angela S.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Love Blue Label. Bought it for a friend as a retirement gift. Tried with them and I have to say I will never drink another scotch. Will be buying my own bottle. Exceeded my expectations!!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker