BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I here that this is the best out there. I'v never tried it because it is to high to buy it . but if you got he money this one is the way to go .
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
As far as whisky goes, I think more people know of blue label than anything else. It's got high prestige factor, and doesn't taste bad at all.

The main problem is, is that compared to other scotches, especially single malt scotches, Blue Label can't compare in terms of both taste, strength, and in price. This is a big problem for most consumers.

It's a good drink to try once, but not more than that. You can find much, MUCH better bang for your buck elsewhere.
Chelsea  K.
I bought this for my boyfriend because it was all he talked about. After trying it, he was not so impressed. I have found other whiskeys to be a better choice
Bailey K.
A great quality whiskey. Nearly perfect. You should build up a taste for whiskey first before jumping right into it, especially for an exquisite whiskey like johnnie blue. Platinum is a good alternative too, the just released it to be somewhat on par with Blue, but not with the hefty price tag. Great, full bodied yet smooth whiskey. Does down like liquid butter....
Patrick D.
North Hills, CA
This is a fine scotch. Everyone should have a bottle of this for special occasions
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love this SCOTCH OMG i love it so much i bough one for about 7 people one year. Let me tell you the price is worth it. this isn't a drink you have everyday or show case it out of the box leave it in there because if light gets to it, it starts to lose the value.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Yes Johnnie Walker Blue is expensive, we all know that. But for the price, the taste is wonderful. I don't mind paying the cost to be the boss, when I have it..lol!!!!!

Mind you, this is not a liquor you are going to drink on everyday. You are not going to mix this randomly or even allow others to pour freely. You will be enjoying this with people who can appreciate it and the cost it comes with.

If you can swing it, I say try it.
Brianne M.
This is the best scotch ive ever had. I personally don't even like scotch but this is delicious!
Sarah F.
This is the best you can get of the Johnny Walker's. We love to give this as a big special gift for someone. Always a crowd pleaser.
Christine W.
Middle Vlg, NY
Unbelievable delicious. Worth every penny for this bottle! Great as a gift too!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker