BY JOHNNIE WALKER #35 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Sheila G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's the smoothest Johnnie walker as it should be because it is very expensive. This is a special occasion kind of bottle. Not for an everyday drink. You can get it from any liquor store.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA
I wish we could afford to keep a bottle of Blue on hand at all times. It is my husband's favorite. Any time we can get a decent price on it - usually coming back from Canada at the border, we buy a bottle. It is good to the last drop.
Sarah B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
While I've never had this drink, its a bit close to my heart. My mother in law created the book for the diamond jubilee for the Queens 60th reign and their 60 year anniversary.
Diana L.
My boyfriend is a huge Johnnie Walker fan and I gifted him this bottle for his birthday... He was in the clouds! Absolutely loved it and only drinks it on special occasions
Natalie D.
Ft Leavenworth, KS
Bought a bottle at duty free.. we save it for special occasions. It's super expensive but worth every penny!!! I'd hide it somewhere though--it's too easy to drink the entire bottle in one sitting. Super smooth and aromatic.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
One of my favorite drinks!! Very smooth and satisfying! Definitely a repeat buyer. Very good price point and super high quality. This product is definitely a must try
Marybeth M.
Pomona, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My husband moved in with me and he brought a bottle of blue with him. Iam not much of a scotch person but wow I took a sip and it was smooth. You can taste the quality! Well worth the money and it should last you a while!
daibelys g.
Received this a few years ago as a wedding gift. It's the most expensive drink I have ever had. The packaging is also very fancy! But I need a chaser with this for sure.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a luxurious blended whisky. I prefer bourbon, but you can't go wrong with this bottle. It is high end and the price reflects that. This is best drunk neat or with one ice cube, depending on your preference.
Miranda C.
The best of the Johnnie's, its best serviced neat on the rocks on a hot summers day in the backyard when you have nowhere to be any time soon. Blue is the way to go.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker