BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Devin W.
Devin W.
West Hollywood, CA
Johnny walker is famous for the smoky taste. The blue label is smooth and warm. I tried it as a part of a tasting of all of the Johnny walker line, and the blue was by far the best. It's expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Miami , Fl
The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars it's because it is so much smoothr than black label or any other whiskey! I'm actually a Jack Daniels girl, but this whiskey it's pretty good! I personally never mix whiskey with anything so I can't tell you what to mix it with, but on the rocks it's pretty good.
Anna A.
Anna A.
Santa Rosa, CA
For the scotch lovers in your life this is a gift they will truly appreciate. Along with the hefty price tag comes a smooth and rich scotch that has no need to have ice or water added. While I would never turn down a Johnnie Walker Blue neat there are a few other scotches I prefer at a lower price tag.
B√°rbara L.
B√°rbara L.
Chevy Chase, MD
Strong flavor - please don't drink it with ice - this is a treasure in the drink's world. Not cheaper. Delicious! It can be perfect for gifts and party days! I would buy it again. #johnniewalker #johnnieblue
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
While I'm not a huge fan of scotch in general (reminds me of my alcoholic grandmotherūüė¨), I will say that JW blue is much smoothr than a lot of other scotches I've tasted, with less of a burning sensation and more of a toasty warm feeling when it's going down. Here's my problem...is there really any liquor that's worth this kind of a price tag? Maybe I feel that way because scotch isn't my passion, but a girl has to have priorities and I'd take a new pair of jeans over a bottle of scotch any day of the week!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Happy Hour Expert
Only had this a few times in my life. I think of this as an old fashioned men's drink where the man would be reading the newspaper & smoking a pipe haha My dad swears by this though but then again he is old-fashioned. It is a drink that goes down very very smooth and makes you feel all tingly warm. You do need to have an acquired taste for Johnny Walker & a fat wallet because whether you purchased it by the bottle or the glass, it's definitely a bit more expensive. It's a great classic drink that will never go out of style though.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
FEDERALSBURG, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Johnny Walker blue is by far the best Johnny there is. Smooth, rich and guaranteed to make a good night! We like it on the rocks, but it's great with coke as well.
Oksana D.
Oksana D.
Happy Hour Expert
OK I don't really drink this stuff because it's too strong for me but this is the drink all the men in my family drink and they love it.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
My dad love it . Personally for me
It is too strong but if you are a person that enjoy strong and tasteful whiskey this is for you.
Keiry d.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Smooth with flavors of oak and smokiness and hints of sweetness in the background. It has a smooth medium finish with an interior warming feeling. The taste is superb and easily superior to other blended and many other single malt scotch (depending on your taste). Just an excellent taste and should be savored by any scotch aficionado. Should be in every scotch enthusiast's bar. Cheers!
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker