BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
michelle p.
michelle p.
Smooth . Good in the rocks or straight up, I personally prefer black label.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert
It's really hard for me in the alcohol section to do reviews because I'm not a huge drinker anymore. But I do have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue I bought it because it was expensive it was pretty and it looked good on my bar which if you were allowed to put photos on here you could see my bars full but with only maybe two or three things that I drink so yeah and this has a good flavor trying to think of what else I can say definitely just you know you can have it on ice or with no eyes its good just got to have the price tag but I would say it's well worth it with me I've probably had three or four glasses in the last 6 months and it's about empty because whenever anybody comes over they know I've got my Johnny Walker Blue
Yabbe s.
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I was a Promoter girl for Johnnie Walker. The company is nice. The uniform is hot. The job is fun.
And I love it very much.

As a johnnie walker Promoter girl. For sure I would try every Products they have. And have to study and know every products too.

I would say that Johnnie Walker Blue Label Whisky ūü•É is really nice if u really chill and enjoy few drinks.

If u are going to party or bar n clubbing. For me and my fds we Most likely would prefer Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve .. or Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch cuz is much Friendly price for everyone who wants to have drinks n party.

Also in my hometown u can see in the clubs and bars that ppl mixed with coke/ green tea / water or even something else. And play drinking games with it. And you wouldn’t wake up and regret it in the next day.
Paola T.
Paola T.
My father's favorite of all the time. Its very soft un taste, it really values its prize because you feel the diference among the others. I highly recommen it. I do recommend to not mix it with anything, just on the rocks, that way you can purely enjoy it.
Neen B.
Neen B.
Happy Hour Expert
Johnny Walker blue label whiskey is surprisingly pretty smooth it's a bit on the pricey side but it has an acquired taste to it when I tried it I drank it on the rocks because I feel like you shouldn't mix should blended whiskey.
Justin H.
Justin H.
Saint louis, Missouri
Ive only got to try this once at a friends house, but it was better than I anticipated.  Great aroma in the glass and good flavor and after flavor.  It is high on the price scale but good to splurge on every once in a while with a group of friends.  Would buy my own once I deplete my other bourbon and whiskey supply.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Henrico, VA
Even thou the price tag on this whiskey is a little high, it taste like a premium whiskey. I normally try to look for something smooth to sip on & this is a great choice. It goes down smooth as silk.  I bought my first bottle in Atlanta's airport. My go to whenever a celebration is happening.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
This is my husband's go to Whisky for special occasions only.   We have purchased this at our neighborhood liquor store.   This amazing scotch should ONLY be served neat or on the rocks.    We paid $225.00 for this classic and perfectly aged scotch.   So worth it!
alexandra E.
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
For those that like whiskey ūü•É this might be one of the best. I personally don't like whiskey but I did love the packaging and the bottle. Although the price was way too much I understand you have to pay for quality. It was a great experience though
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
The blue label is by far my cook out with family drink it's tasteful and smooth to mix for the non strong drinkers it could be pricy but it's a good quality beverage. And worth it if being shared with love ones! Deff would purchase again!
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker