BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is stellar. Very smooth and you can really taste the notes very distinctly. Very expensive but very worth it
Oneida V.
Kernersville, NC
For special ocasions! Good tasty! So strong and you lost youre mind. Im not liked but My husband some times drink this
Rose R.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't know why,but I don't like whiskys ūüėāūüėā that's not my favorite drink.... and Johnnie Walker is so bitter for me.
Matthew L.
Oxford
One of my absolutely favorites. It's well worth the price as it's one of the best sipping drinks you could ask for!
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert
As with all the Johnnie Walkers you get what you pay for! Very smooth! A bit on the higher priced side but worth it
Estefany E.
OMG!!! This is the softer whisky I‚Äôve ever drink, really love IÔłŹt with coconut water. It‚Äôs a perfect combination!
Stacey O.
Happy Hour Expert
Johnnie Walker blue whisky taste good and smooth. It's a good whisky. I love having it at home for some me time
Lucy B.
Kissimmee, FL
Johnnie walker is great already so this Johnnie walker blue is smoother. Get the coke or drink it on the rocks
Argenis L.
For a celebration in family and a very special occasion is totally recommandable for its elegance and quality
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
No me gusta pero a los hombres de la familia les encanta!así que debe ser buena!nunca les falta en una fiesta
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker