BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Ah, the creme de la creme of the Johnny Walker line. Its smooth, well balanced and great by itself. It is very expensive and the reason we had it was to celebrate a promotion. I would say its worth its price.
Massiel P.
Blue label is very sophisticated, excellent, you can mixed with anything but I love it with soda. Great value and there's no need to improved we all know that Jonny walkers has it all , I would recommend!!
Faith C.
Spring, TX
My favorite was the green label, but they stopped distributing in the states. The brand is great. I'm a big fan of the blue. You should always have a bottle of good scotch on the bar cart. This is mine.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
This is one of my favorites. I love the buttery and smooth taste. I usually drink it dry or on the rocks. I probably wouldn't purchase a whole bottle but I have friends who do give it to me as a gift.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
My husband really liked it. Very smooth and easy to drink. He only bought this once and for the price he probably wouldn't buy it again, unless he won the lottery or got a fat bounce. Worth trying!
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Any Johnny Walker is a go to for my hubby I'm not really into it because it's a little too much for me but for him it definitely has a smooth taste and he can pretty much drink an entire bottle.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I personally haven't had this myself, but my husband has a bottle. He said it is very smooth, and will definitely finish his bottle, but that he prefers his Balvenie 21 year single malt to it.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love this SCOTCH OMG i love it so much i bough one for about 7 people one year. Let me tell you the price is worth it. this isn't a drink you have everyday or show case it out of the box leave it in there because if light gets to it, it starts to lose the value.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Well if you can handle hard liquor then this is the right drink for you! it has a very unique flavor you got to enjoy it. a must try. really high price by the way but worth the money!
Diana L.
My boyfriend is a huge Johnnie Walker fan and I gifted him this bottle for his birthday... He was in the clouds! Absolutely loved it and only drinks it on special occasions
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker