BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Ang V.
Johnnie Walker Blue is one our favorite drinks. It's not all the time we get to taste a quality whiskey such as this one. If you like Jonnie Walker Black, then you will definitely like the Blue. We would definitely buy again!
Diana M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Lets not beat around the bush here this bottle is very expensive but it's taste and smooth feel is worth every penny, definitely a slow sipper and I would never mix it because it would take away from the flavor. Very good.
Elizabeth A.
Miami , Fl
The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars it's because it is so much smoothr than black label or any other whiskey! I'm actually a Jack Daniels girl, but this whiskey it's pretty good! I personally never mix whiskey with anything so I can't tell you what to mix it with, but on the rocks it's pretty good.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Ah, the creme de la creme of the Johnny Walker line. Its smooth, well balanced and great by itself. It is very expensive and the reason we had it was to celebrate a promotion. I would say its worth its price.
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
It is expensive and I can kinda see why, but I am just not a big fan of it. It does go down very smooth, but at the same time, I just don't see the hype of it. If it's available at a party, I will drink it. But it's not really an alcohol where I will purposely go purchase just for the heck of it.
Massiel P.
Blue label is very sophisticated, excellent, you can mixed with anything but I love it with soda. Great value and there's no need to improved we all know that Jonny walkers has it all , I would recommend!!
Faith C.
Spring, TX
My favorite was the green label, but they stopped distributing in the states. The brand is great. I'm a big fan of the blue. You should always have a bottle of good scotch on the bar cart. This is mine.
Debra P.
This is the stuff you give (and hopefully get) as a gift for the whiskey lover. It's more expensive, but one taste and you'll know why. It's something I savor on special occasions, though I'd love to empty my bottle more quickly than that! Very smooth and worth sipping straight.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
This is one of my favorites. I love the buttery and smooth taste. I usually drink it dry or on the rocks. I probably wouldn't purchase a whole bottle but I have friends who do give it to me as a gift.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
My husband really liked it. Very smooth and easy to drink. He only bought this once and for the price he probably wouldn't buy it again, unless he won the lottery or got a fat bounce. Worth trying!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker