BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Arlene V.
This is a great scotch for a quiet evening or special occasion For the toast at my daughter's wedding we gave the choice this or champagne. This is a sipping scotch. Granted its not a single malt but it drinks well. Do not dilute it with water or ice, drink it neat or use whiskey rocks to cool. Drink in a glass with wide bottom and narrow top to get the aroma. Consistent with the Johnny Walker brand. Try the King George.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
wonderful product! The blue label is delicious! great flavor! really like the johnnie walker! all my family also loves it! always buy for small parties or to watch a good movie! the value is a little expensive but worth! I really love it! I recommend to all! The package is beautiful too! It's great to gifts too!
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
If you want to get someone a really nice bottle of booze for a gift, but you don't know them and/or their taste in alcohol that well, this is an excellent choice. Nobody will be mad about receiving a bottle of blue label. There are definitely better out there but this is a solid choice.
Andrea K.
Alexandria, VA
Smooth and delicious. If you have some heavy troubles to let go of, you have a choice... wallow in misery with your usual crap, some concoction the hung-over bartender just threw together.. or... you can sip on some Johnnie Blue, and instantly feel wise, superior to those around you and resolute in all you will accomplish tomorrow. Pour a glass, friend. You can thank me later.
Bailey K.
A great quality whiskey. Nearly perfect. You should build up a taste for whiskey first before jumping right into it, especially for an exquisite whiskey like johnnie blue. Platinum is a good alternative too, the just released it to be somewhat on par with Blue, but not with the hefty price tag. Great, full bodied yet smooth whiskey. Does down like liquid butter....
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
Let me start by saying that beside Blue Label and Double Black, I hate Johnny Walker. I love scotch but I really dislike Johnny Walker. Putting all of that aside, Blue label is definitely worth the hefty price tag. It is smooth and tasty and I always recommend as a present for someone who will truly appreciate it (again, it can be pricey, so make sure they will appreciate).
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Clarissa R.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely some of the best around! This is my fathers favorite drink of choice. He says its so smooth that it is honestly best of the rocks because any mixers cover the flavor of the whiskey which is absolutely such a great rich smooth flavor.
cristal f.
Brooklyn, NY
So, I know I'm a female and expected to drink girly drinks like appletinis or cosmos, which I've enjoyed my share but my go to is black label. Took me some time but I have to say I enjoy it. My reg bartenders already know what to serve when I walk in the door. I've had the weirdest looks given to me by bartenders and customers when I order this but I don't care. This is not meant to be taken as a shot and I promise after the first you won't have a hard time getting it down.
Erika S.
North Hollywood, CA
There is nothing like drinking blue label. It's so smooth, absolutely delicious. I was gifted a bottle a few years ago and I treasured it. Amazing taste, smooth, best when drinking neat. I feel ice just changed the flavor. I love it.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker