BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Happy Hour Expert
This is a mainly drink but I will have a glass here and there of course on the rocks very smooth but very powerful after taste
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Must HAVE or you're not cool

You're about to hit looser ville if you don't have another bottle added to you're collection lol
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite Whiskeys! Obviously I don't go around buying Blue Label all the time but it is a special treat when I do.
Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Johnnie walker Blue. Smooth and love the taste. Grat on the rocks with a twist of lime. This is one of the Kings of Scotch.
Carly S.
This whiskey is very smooth, but also mixes great for old fashions. A little more expensive than I would like per bottle
kinjal P.
Happy Hour Expert
This is the holy grail. It's really expensive but I bought it for my uncle for his 50th and we all as a family did shots.
Oneida V.
Kernersville, NC
For special ocasions! Good tasty! So strong and you lost youre mind. Im not liked but My husband some times drink this
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is stellar. Very smooth and you can really taste the notes very distinctly. Very expensive but very worth it
Rose R.
Happy Hour Expert
I don't know why,but I don't like whiskys ūüėāūüėā that's not my favorite drink.... and Johnnie Walker is so bitter for me.
Matthew L.
Oxford
One of my absolutely favorites. It's well worth the price as it's one of the best sipping drinks you could ask for!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker