BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Khadiza F.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a wonderful product. The blue label is delicious, great flavor. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little expensive but it taste good. I love the packaging.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I'm not a Johnnie Walker Drinker normally. However I needed a gift for my personal trainer and I know that he is a big Johnny Walker fan. He's always talking about the labels and I never understood what they meant. I was going to get him the Black Label because I always thought black meant it was supposed to be the best but apparently the blue label is what you want to give. He was so excited when that's what I gave him that he insisted I do a shot with him. I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say I really did like it. It was very smooth going down and I'm glad I went with the blue label haha.
Tori H.
Sarasota, FL
But really how many people that reviewed Johnny Walker Blue actually have tried it at $200+ a bottle. I've only had it twice as a server at an upscale steak house, we charge $52 a shot of this liquid gold. I can't deny that its unbelievably delicious, yet as consumers I think we let the price tag guide the overall appeal of this scotch. I'll drink it when its around but I would never personally buy it (unless I hit a jackpot $$$ and it that case my cabinets would be filled)
Brandy W.
Federalsburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Johnny Walker blue is by far the best Johnny there is. Smooth, rich and guaranteed to make a good night! We like it on the rocks, but it's great with coke as well.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
Well, i can honestly say i have never sipped a shot before until someone graciously handed me some of this liquid gold. This is to be ENJOYED, especially with its price tag. If you've got the cash it its something to treat yourself with but on my budget i will not be purchasing this for myself anytime soon.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
wonderful product! The blue label is delicious! great flavor! really like the johnnie walker! all my family also loves it! always buy for small parties or to watch a good movie! the value is a little expensive but worth! I really love it! I recommend to all! The package is beautiful too! It's great to gifts too!
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
If you want to get someone a really nice bottle of booze for a gift, but you don't know them and/or their taste in alcohol that well, this is an excellent choice. Nobody will be mad about receiving a bottle of blue label. There are definitely better out there but this is a solid choice.
Erika S.
North Hollywood, CA
There is nothing like drinking blue label. It's so smooth, absolutely delicious. I was gifted a bottle a few years ago and I treasured it. Amazing taste, smooth, best when drinking neat. I feel ice just changed the flavor. I love it.
Ang V.
Johnnie Walker Blue is one our favorite drinks. It's not all the time we get to taste a quality whiskey such as this one. If you like Jonnie Walker Black, then you will definitely like the Blue. We would definitely buy again!
Massiel P.
Blue label is very sophisticated, excellent, you can mixed with anything but I love it with soda. Great value and there's no need to improved we all know that Jonny walkers has it all , I would recommend!!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker