BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
zugheit g.
zugheit g.
Oh pero por favor este es muy bueno en realidad muy bueno su precio vale la pena supero mis expectativas
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I can't even tell you in words how much that I enjoy a nice bottle of Johnnie Walker. Black Label is my all time favourite and this one is nice as well. It CAN BE an acquired taste and I like it both mixed with Coke as well as on the rocks to sip on!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Happy Hour Expert
Johnnie Walker Blue Label este sin duda alguna una prestigiosa marca en wiskis este es muy buenotiene un sabor delicado y un suave aroma yo lo recomiendo
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
This Johnny Walker is pricey but definitely worth it for special occasions or events. It makes a great gift to celebrate or to just treat yourself after a long and rough day. Nice and smooth and great by itself.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
Happy Hour Expert
I recently attended a Johnny Walker tasting and was amazed with how much I preferred the blue label over the rest. Learning how to properly enjoy Johnny Walker liquors was very interesting as well. I know that it really depends on the year of the make, I look forward to trying this upper shelf Johnny Walker in the future to see if I can still pick out the flavors!
Aaron B.
Aaron B.
Quispamsis, NB
This Scotch is expensive. But man do you ever get a hell of a good taste! I say this is a premium Scotch. Its the kind you let sit in a display case and after a good day or a special event bring out a cigar and a glass of Blue Label on the rocks! Definitely a must have for my display case and a Scotch ill never put down!
Aneta A.
Aneta A.
North York, ON
This is an amazing whiskey, and even at it's price point it is still worth the money for the smoothness that you get. I like it over ice and not mixed with anything
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
Sudbury, ON
Happy Hour Expert
Waaaaaay too expensive for my liking! Tastes like the regular Johnny walker. Wouldn't recommend
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker