BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Ana V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband's favorite Whiskey. I don't drink Whisky at all but I can drink this one. Is soft to drink and it taste really good. Normally it is good to be drank on the rocks because of its good flavor.
Emma R.
Bothwell Street, Edinburgh
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It is nice but for a pretty big production of blended malt I would not pay the price. Especially considering you can get stunning single malts for cheaper with more history and relevance.
Isabela F.
Teresopolis
Has a very soft taste which can easily go just on pure ice or with some light juice. If you wanna try something different, take it with a bit of lemon juice. It’s an unique taste!
andy p.
Mi wisky preferido a la roca y algunas ocaciones le pongo hielo oh mezclo pero a la roca es que es bueno para poder disfrutarlo es un poco caro en dominicana pero es muy bueno!
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
If you love whisky I would recommend this. Unfortunately it is an expensive brand but it is worth it. For those special celebrations or as a gift to a fellow whisky lover.
Clara V.
San Juan, PR
I'm not crazy about Blue Label or Black Label for that matter. It taste good and the price is ok. I've had mine on the rocks, I've taken shots, I've taken it with cranberry juice and Coca-Cola. I wouldn't buy it again because I'm more of a red wine and beer kind of person, but if you like strong liquor, this is for you!
Wendy R.
Santiago, Region Metropolitana
Uno de mis whiskys por excelencia, lo tomo solito o con hielo, nunca mezclado. Ideal para pasar una tarde rica conversando con los amigos mas queridos o hasta para cerrar un negocio. Su sabor, su olor, su sensación en boca son lo máximo ! En mi casa nunca falta ni faltará. Es mi trago favorito
Vanessa B.
Montreal, QC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I recently attended a Johnny Walker tasting and was amazed with how much I preferred the blue label over the rest. Learning how to properly enjoy Johnny Walker liquors was very interesting as well. I know that it really depends on the year of the make, I look forward to trying this upper shelf Johnny Walker in the future to see if I can still pick out the flavors!
Amanda B.
Brampton, ON
I can't even tell you in words how much that I enjoy a nice bottle of Johnnie Walker. Black Label is my all time favourite and this one is nice as well. It CAN BE an acquired taste and I like it both mixed with Coke as well as on the rocks to sip on!
Aaron B.
Quispamsis, NB
This Scotch is expensive. But man do you ever get a hell of a good taste! I say this is a premium Scotch. Its the kind you let sit in a display case and after a good day or a special event bring out a cigar and a glass of Blue Label on the rocks! Definitely a must have for my display case and a Scotch ill never put down!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker