BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Bitchenzo A.
Bitchenzo A.
Esto es perfección hecha trago, es un whisky muy fino y rico, con un poco de hielo es suficiente
Renelle B.
Renelle B.
For me personally I don't like whiskey so I found this to be quite harsh and bitter on trying it
Sonia  K.
Sonia K.
United Kingdom
It's a nice drink pretty smooth. Only had it once. Abit pricey but is worth buying.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
I love Johnnie Walker Blue label. I would most definitely recommend them. It has been a family favorite for a long time.
Caprice K.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert
I'm sure this is good whiskey, I took one shot and it burned going down! Guess whisky and I don't mix!
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Toronto, On
I'm just getting my feet wet with scotch, but this one is pretty good. Its pretty expensive so that makes it hard for me to really experiment with this brand.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert
This has a very nice smooth taste to it. Is expensive so I only buy it once In a while when I am at the duty free.
Logan L.
Logan L.
Typical Australian drink which everyone enjoys at the pub or at home it's very popular and for a good reason
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
Happy Hour Expert
This is so beautiful i would really love to try and share it with my friends ....................................................................
Amalie C.
Amalie C.
Carolina, PR
THE BEST!! Amazing flavor
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker