BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Stephanie T.
This was my mamas fav drink.
Sonia B.
Smooth taste going down
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
Best of the best!!
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
This is very strong by its self. I like to mix it and drink a tall whisky sour.
Karian F.
Best of the best. I drink this straight, no ice and it’s so smooth and potent, you don’t even need to drink a lot. I’d be a complete miser with my bottle because it’s so expensive but I do think it’s worth every drop.
Michelle M.
This is a very smooth whiskey. It is very flavourful on the palette and a great whiskey to share with friends and loved ones on very special occasions. As this is quite an expensive purchase, it is to be savoured slowly to truly enjoy life's special moments.
Krystal K.
Paris
Just happened to order this randomly at a bar one night. It was shockingly expensive (the price wasn't listed on the menu) but my boyfriend said it was quite worth the expense as it was probably the best he had tasted.
Paige H.
Banwell, North Somerset
This wasn’t my favourite to be honest but I wouldn’t stop drinking it if it was an option. It’s affordable and a good standard whiskey to have for a dinner party or night with friends but I wouldn’t invest in another bottle just yet.
Diana P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love a good
Whiskey with ice cream and water or soda, it does not cause discomfort
and causes you to take the full bottle and much more if you are in good
company. My husband and I enjoyed it with some good appetizers or while preparing a good meal
Ana V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband's favorite Whiskey. I don't drink Whisky at all but I can drink this one. Is soft to drink and it taste really good. Normally it is good to be drank on the rocks because of its good flavor.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker