BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
Best scotch ever really smoky you could taste the age on it. is a little expensive but is worth I love it
Giovanna D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
A true staple. Either neat or with ice- a bottle you should have in your bar for a special occasion.
lex f.
Blue label is so smooth. Delicious flavor that is wonderful served neat or on ice.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I personally haven't had this myself, but my husband has a bottle. He said it is very smooth, and will definitely finish his bottle, but that he prefers his Balvenie 21 year single malt to it.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
It is soooo smooth! The only thing that I hate is the fact that it is so expensive... But it is totally worth the price because it is a classic.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert
Not for everyone, I tell you that. This is very strong but has a delicious taste. I prefer it on the rocks.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Well if you can handle hard liquor then this is the right drink for you! it has a very unique flavor you got to enjoy it. a must try. really high price by the way but worth the money!
Michelle M.
This is a very smooth whiskey. It is very flavourful on the palette and a great whiskey to share with friends and loved ones on very special occasions. As this is quite an expensive purchase, it is to be savoured slowly to truly enjoy life's special moments.
Paige H.
Hendon, London
This wasn’t my favourite to be honest but I wouldn’t stop drinking it if it was an option. It’s affordable and a good standard whiskey to have for a dinner party or night with friends but I wouldn’t invest in another bottle just yet.
Krystal K.
Paris
Just happened to order this randomly at a bar one night. It was shockingly expensive (the price wasn't listed on the menu) but my boyfriend said it was quite worth the expense as it was probably the best he had tasted.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker