BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
A great quality whiskey. Nearly perfect. You should build up a taste for whiskey first before jumping right into it, especially for an exquisite whiskey like johnnie blue. Platinum is a good alternative too, the just released it to be somewhat on par with Blue, but not with the hefty price tag. Great, full bodied yet smooth whiskey. Does down like liquid butter....
Chelsea  K.
Chelsea K.
I bought this for my boyfriend because it was all he talked about. After trying it, he was not so impressed. I have found other whiskeys to be a better choice
Patrick D.
Patrick D.
North Hills, CA
This is a fine scotch. Everyone should have a bottle of this for special occasions
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Yes Johnnie Walker Blue is expensive, we all know that. But for the price, the taste is wonderful. I don't mind paying the cost to be the boss, when I have it..lol!!!!!

Mind you, this is not a liquor you are going to drink on everyday. You are not going to mix this randomly or even allow others to pour freely. You will be enjoying this with people who can appreciate it and the cost it comes with.

If you can swing it, I say try it.
Clara V.
Clara V.
San Juan, PR
I'm not crazy about Blue Label or Black Label for that matter. It taste good and the price is ok. I've had mine on the rocks, I've taken shots, I've taken it with cranberry juice and Coca-Cola. I wouldn't buy it again because I'm more of a red wine and beer kind of person, but if you like strong liquor, this is for you!
Amparo V.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
It's very smooth defiantly has some flavored but is not over powering really loved it highly recommend it
Bere A.
Bere A.
mexico

Tiene muy buen sabor , debo decir que es uno de los mejores que hay . En verdad lo recomiendo
Carly G.
Carly G.
Happy Hour Expert
Tried this after hearing a country song about it. Nice, smooth drink. Recommended.
Émilie P.
Émilie P.
Québec
Un goût irrésistible! Vous serez conquis pas ses arômes indescriptibles. Allez-y!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
This is a very smooth whiskey. It is very flavourful on the palette and a great whiskey to share with friends and loved ones on very special occasions. As this is quite an expensive purchase, it is to be savoured slowly to truly enjoy life's special moments.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker