BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Smooth with flavors of oak and smokiness and hints of sweetness in the background. It has a smooth medium finish with an interior warming feeling. The taste is superb and easily superior to other blended and many other single malt scotch (depending on your taste). Just an excellent taste and should be savored by any scotch aficionado. Should be in every scotch enthusiast's bar. Cheers!
Chris A.
Bakersfield, CA
My wife bought this for me as an anniversary gift. This has to be my favorite scotch I have ever had. Unlike other scotches, this doesn't require ice/water to drink. The only way to drink this is neat, delicious sip after sip. If this is out of your price range, Johnnie Walker Black is an excellent substitute. If you ever get a chance to try the Blue, I highly recommend it!
massiel g.
New York , NY
I love drinking blue label on the rocks. So smooth with no hangover. Only bad thing about its pricey.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
We got this as a wedding gift and it was amazing. I'm not someone who can sit and sip alcohol like that, but it was really smooth and enjoyable.
Erica S.
Happy Hour Expert
Only had this a few times in my life. I think of this as an old fashioned men's drink where the man would be reading the newspaper & smoking a pipe haha My dad swears by this though but then again he is old-fashioned. It is a drink that goes down very very smooth and makes you feel all tingly warm. You do need to have an acquired taste for Johnny Walker & a fat wallet because whether you purchased it by the bottle or the glass, it's definitely a bit more expensive. It's a great classic drink that will never go out of style though.
Ondina P.
Providence , RI
If you're big on whiskey the johnny walker brand are the ones for you they're a little pricey I would mostly get these on occasions not a all the time type drink
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Any Johnny Walker is a go to for my hubby I'm not really into it because it's a little too much for me but for him it definitely has a smooth taste and he can pretty much drink an entire bottle.
Katie R.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a smooth & delicious drink. On the rocks is best!
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Love giving this to close friends around the holiday season. A little pricey but worth the money.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
The best one! I like to drink with ice or amarula. Amazing combination. You should to try it
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker