BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Very good. very smooth. too expensive!
Kelly Raymond S.
Kelly Raymond S.
Sweet Home, OR
Amazing flavor, sippin whiskey!
Makeuplvr S.
Makeuplvr S.
Happy Hour Expert
Extremely smooth. This whisky is pricey, but worth it. I usually give it as a gift to my guy friends. No need for ice, this is a sip it by the fire type of drink.
Roni G.
Roni G.
YES!! Splurge and give this scotch a try. Expensive yes, but all you need is a glass. NO ICE!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Philadelphia, PA
There's not a lot that need to be said, as Blue Label speaks for itself. Great special occasion drink.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
If your going to drink scotch you need to go all the way. and this is the drink to do just that
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Smooth taste going down
Lydia K.
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
It is expensive and I can kinda see why, but I am just not a big fan of it. It does go down very smooth, but at the same time, I just don't see the hype of it. If it's available at a party, I will drink it. But it's not really an alcohol where I will purposely go purchase just for the heck of it.
Krystal F.
Krystal F.
Mahanoy City, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I usually cant drink liquor to start my night off but when i drank this i had no problem! very good!
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
My go to when I have to make a very special gift to a scotch drinker. Can't go wrong with JW Blue
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker