BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Lakecia J.
This is a good smooth product.

You too should tty it.
Erica Q.
Very nice smooth taste but it is expensive. So you might want to only serve during a special occasion. Guys love this drink.
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is gooood. I didn't see the appeal in drinking in college and most drinks I tried were unpleasant until I tried this one! It's smooth and has a great taste. In China a popular mixer with this is sweet green tea and it might sound weird at first but it actually delicious!

Let me know if you find this review helpful!
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
While I'm not a huge fan of scotch in general (reminds me of my alcoholic grandmotherūüė¨), I will say that JW blue is much smoothr than a lot of other scotches I've tasted, with less of a burning sensation and more of a toasty warm feeling when it's going down. Here's my problem...is there really any liquor that's worth this kind of a price tag? Maybe I feel that way because scotch isn't my passion, but a girl has to have priorities and I'd take a new pair of jeans over a bottle of scotch any day of the week!
Ashlyn A.
Good stuff. It's aged well but more of a "manly" drink in my opinion. Reminded me of what I think chewing tobacco might taste like.
Johanna Y R.
Happy Hour Expert
Like on the rocks , but only for special occasions the last time was to celebrate my graduation excellent quality and taste
Patricia A.
Shreveport, LA
It's expensive but well worthy the price for special occasions. It's very smooth I love it!
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Work at a sports bar and I'm pretty sure this guy ordered like 15 shots of this and it turned him into one of the rudest customers I've ever had.
Alexis G.
Guilford, CT
Johnnie Walker Blue is really smooth. This is my husband's drink of choice and we buy it when we can. (It is a bit on the expensive side.)
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Any one who know scotch knows this is the way to go, have to say this is one of my favorites!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker