BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
My husband really liked it. Very smooth and easy to drink. He only bought this once and for the price he probably wouldn't buy it again, unless he won the lottery or got a fat bounce. Worth trying!
Parisa M.
El Paso, TX
I love love this! I'm a girl and I order this on the rocks or with ginger beer and every time the bartender looks at me lol. Soooo good
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert
I've only had this once but I sincerely enjoyed it. I think the flavor is very smooth.
Sofia R.
El clásico! excelente :) muy sabroso al paladar , vale la pena lo que cuesta :)
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert
Smooth and consistent. Not always my top choice but also not one you can go wrong with.
Daphnne C.
Can't go wrong with Johnnie walker. Straight up or with soda, both ways are preferred
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Ah, the creme de la creme of the Johnny Walker line. Its smooth, well balanced and great by itself. It is very expensive and the reason we had it was to celebrate a promotion. I would say its worth its price.
Neema S.
It is the smoothst whiskey I have ever tasted, the price is well worth it!!
Rachel V.
Mr.Walker has got to be one of my favorites. its got a mellow smooth taste to it that encourages you to have another.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Love it! It's so smooth you need to sip it for the price. Not much else I can say besides a good glass of Wiskey after dinner is perfect.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker