BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Mariel C.
Mariel C.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't know why, but all Filipino men love them some Johnnie Walker. And you know it's an important event when the Johnnie Walker Blue Label comes out. Really smooth, yet not for the faint of heart. Sip on this and you can't go wrong.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Pricey but very much worth it for special occasions. Blue label is so incredibly smooth, even my friends and family who don't enjoy straight shots could handle it
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Poquoson, VA
Bought a bottle at duty free.. we save it for special occasions. It's super expensive but worth every penny!!! I'd hide it somewhere though--it's too easy to drink the entire bottle in one sitting. Super smooth and aromatic.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I meet a lot of people who are fundamentally against blended scotch, but I could never hate any kind of whiskey and this is one of the smoothst I've ever had. It's not common except in more well-stocked bars (Cask in NYC is one of my favorite) but I also drink this at home.
Julie D.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
Best of the best!!
karen d.
karen d.
Panama City, FL
I got this for my hubby for a very special occassion one year. He said it was so smooth and just perfect. He's a fan! Very pricey, but worth it.
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
New Fairfield, CT
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely some of the best whiskey we've had. It's pricey. Not an everyday drink but well worth the splurge from time to time
Danka M.
Danka M.
It is hard to see how this product could get anything less than 5 stars! Though it is expensive, it's high price is expected given the quality of the whiskey compared to a lower tier whiskey such as Black Label.
Joi R.
Joi R.
We buy this all time when we have special occasion cause its a bit pricey!!! its a men's Drink!!! i hear them saying " so smooth" " and none of them get drunk! hmmmm
its also a good conversation piece.
Debra P.
Debra P.
This is the stuff you give (and hopefully get) as a gift for the whiskey lover. It's more expensive, but one taste and you'll know why. It's something I savor on special occasions, though I'd love to empty my bottle more quickly than that! Very smooth and worth sipping straight.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker