BY JOHNNIE WALKER #39 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
Not to bad smooth taste. Price is also great. I spend a lot of money and this wasn't a waste.
Deb C.
Colchester, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is one of the better tasting whiskeys, very smooth and pricey but wworth every penny!!!
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
The best one! I like to drink with ice or amarula. Amazing combination. You should to try it
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
Any one who know scotch knows this is the way to go, have to say this is one of my favorites!
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
I've never tried johnnie walker blue label but all the other johnnie walker bottles are good
Kassy R.
I got this as a gift from a friend and I found it to be very smooth and not harsh like others
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
To me its not really worth the price, but if you've got the money for it, its the way to go.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love Johnie Walker Blue Label because of its smooth taste and I love to drink with Coke.
tamara t.
I don't like it. It's gross and remind me of bad experience. I found Jack Dan to be better
Jordan G.
Great great great. Smooth as they come. Blue label is tremendous with a nice large ice cube
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker