BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Andrea K.
Alexandria, VA
Smooth and delicious. If you have some heavy troubles to let go of, you have a choice... wallow in misery with your usual crap, some concoction the hung-over bartender just threw together.. or... you can sip on some Johnnie Blue, and instantly feel wise, superior to those around you and resolute in all you will accomplish tomorrow. Pour a glass, friend. You can thank me later.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
This is very strong by its self. I like to mix it and drink a tall whisky sour.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love this SCOTCH OMG i love it so much i bough one for about 7 people one year. Let me tell you the price is worth it. this isn't a drink you have everyday or show case it out of the box leave it in there because if light gets to it, it starts to lose the value.
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
As far as whisky goes, I think more people know of blue label than anything else. It's got high prestige factor, and doesn't taste bad at all.

The main problem is, is that compared to other scotches, especially single malt scotches, Blue Label can't compare in terms of both taste, strength, and in price. This is a big problem for most consumers.

It's a good drink to try once, but not more than that. You can find much, MUCH better bang for your buck elsewhere.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I here that this is the best out there. I'v never tried it because it is to high to buy it . but if you got he money this one is the way to go .
keith  .
This scotch whiskey is awesome. Straight up or in a mixed drink. Either way I was amazed and I'm sure you would be too
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
This whiskey is quite expensive, but you will get a lot of longevity from it (depending on how heavy a drinker your are). It is super smooth and I have yet to get a hangover from a good whiskey
Chelsea G.
Chino
This is good stuff! Flavor is great goes down smooth and never give you a hangover!
Elyn B.
I was gifted a bottle of this by a very generous friend. I had tried it before and still love it.
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert
This is for private and special occasions where you can sip and share with special people great blend!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker