BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Happy Hour Expert
This drink is super strong if drink solo if added with Coke it's much smother but I always mix because don't do great with strong drinks.
Karen C.
The only drink my dad will buy for my uncles when he wants them to have a good time.
Leanne Q.
Port Orchard, WA
This is very strong by its self. I like to mix it and drink a tall whisky sour.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
My fiancé loves this. Smooth taste if you like whiskey. It has a strong smell.
Angelica L.
San Diego , CA
Honestly this blended scotch is a bit overrated. It is why the price is so high. Yes it is smooth.. but almost all blended scotches are going to be smooth. There are better blends out there but eh, Johnnie is alright. It's mediocre.
Sarah W.
A nice blended scotch that's easy to drink and even easier to enjoy. If you're new to scotch, this is a fine place to start.
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Smooth to drink on the rocks and mixed well in some juice. Really liked it. It was a little pricey though.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
My husband loves this. His favorite drink. It's smooth, and high in quality. Perfect gift for any whiskey/scotch loving man.
Mukti I.
Indianapolis, IN
LOVE BLUE LABEL!! my family only drinks this! we always have a few bottles in our cabinets. If you don't like dark liquor, its probably not for you. It is, like any alcohol an acquired taste.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Very expensive, I've been wanting to try this for a while. I've heard it's very smooth
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker