BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Marviriz A.
Marviriz A.
Baldwin Park , Ca
I love this! Is smooth and is good on the rocks. If don't drinking on the rocks. I usually pair with coke and still goes smooth.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
Happy Hour Expert
So so smooth and great for special occasions! It is very pricey so it's not your weekend scotch but perfect for getting for a gift for a dad or husband of even someone special. Otherwise I won't be buying it to often
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
The best of the johnny walkers. So smooth and a hint of sweetness. Will not get a hang over
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Pricey but worthy, to me one of the best you never experience a hangover with this drink
Megan W.
Megan W.
I will take and Johnny Walkers but this one is maybe my favorite. I believe everyone should try all of them.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
One of the best whiskey brands you can buy. The blue label is top notch. My in laws were visiting from Mexico and they drank over half of the bottle and they are in their 70s.
Marybeth M.
Marybeth M.
La Verne, CA
My husband moved in with me and he brought a bottle of blue with him. Iam not much of a scotch person but wow I took a sip and it was smooth. You can taste the quality! Well worth the money and it should last you a while!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I've owned every bottle of Johnny Walker there is, and that includes the Double Black before it was even imported into the US. In fact, I buy a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue for my fiance every anniversary as a tradition. He likes it, but I think that's because it tastes like money. Me? I think the black is the best-tasting Johnny Walker there is. So in terms of a ratings scale I have to give a admittedly blasphemous C because I think people just like it for the price. It's really not the best tasting bottle they make.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I feel as if its a little bit too strong in taste in burnt my throat after i took a swig and i had a lil hard time catching my breath lmao but i guess its because I'm not a big fan of dark liqour
jill b.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Great scotch,highly recommend johnny walker blue nice smooth taste worth every penny
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker