BY JOHNNIE WALKER #35 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Zay P.
Whiskey ❤️ always my go to. Im all for the dark water. I wont be hungover from it even if i drank it straight with ice the night before. Goes down smooth so again, wont kill your throat.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
The blue label is by far my cook out with family drink it's tasteful and smooth to mix for the non strong drinkers it could be pricy but it's a good quality beverage. And worth it if being shared with love ones! Deff would purchase again!
Devin W.
West Hollywood, CA
Johnny walker is famous for the smoky taste. The blue label is smooth and warm. I tried it as a part of a tasting of all of the Johnny walker line, and the blue was by far the best. It's expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't know why my dad loves this app much, we currently have 2 in the bar! For $200, I better not have a hangover from this! The only thing that needs to be aching is my wallet!
Natalia V.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I do not like it. It does not mean it is bad but I don't like aged drinks maybe that is the reason I do not like it at all. if you are the Person who likes aged drink, it is perfect to you, the flavor, consistency, alcohol grade, a little sweet but good
Anna A.
Santa Rosa, CA
For the scotch lovers in your life this is a gift they will truly appreciate. Along with the hefty price tag comes a smooth and rich scotch that has no need to have ice or water added. While I would never turn down a Johnnie Walker Blue neat there are a few other scotches I prefer at a lower price tag.
Bárbara L.
Chevy Chase, MD
Strong flavor - please don't drink it with ice - this is a treasure in the drink's world. Not cheaper. Delicious! It can be perfect for gifts and party days! I would buy it again. #johnniewalker #johnnieblue
Chandler C.
Addison, TX
Can't top this whiskey. Nothing better than the smoothness of this brand and Blue Label. Love this whiskey!!!! Won't regret Johnny Walker Blue. Will cost you a pretty penny, but worth it every time.
Brooke I.
I'm not a Johnnie Walker Drinker normally. However I needed a gift for my personal trainer and I know that he is a big Johnny Walker fan. He's always talking about the labels and I never understood what they meant. I was going to get him the Black Label because I always thought black meant it was supposed to be the best but apparently the blue label is what you want to give. He was so excited when that's what I gave him that he insisted I do a shot with him. I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say I really did like it. It was very smooth going down and I'm glad I went with the blue label haha.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
It's really hard for me in the alcohol section to do reviews because I'm not a huge drinker anymore. But I do have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue I bought it because it was expensive it was pretty and it looked good on my bar which if you were allowed to put photos on here you could see my bars full but with only maybe two or three things that I drink so yeah and this has a good flavor trying to think of what else I can say definitely just you know you can have it on ice or with no eyes its good just got to have the price tag but I would say it's well worth it with me I've probably had three or four glasses in the last 6 months and it's about empty because whenever anybody comes over they know I've got my Johnny Walker Blue
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker