BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
The blue label is by far my cook out with family drink it's tasteful and smooth to mix for the non strong drinkers it could be pricy but it's a good quality beverage. And worth it if being shared with love ones! Deff would purchase again!
Devin W.
West Hollywood, CA
Johnny walker is famous for the smoky taste. The blue label is smooth and warm. I tried it as a part of a tasting of all of the Johnny walker line, and the blue was by far the best. It's expensive, but worth it for a special occasion.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert
I don't know why my dad loves this app much, we currently have 2 in the bar! For $200, I better not have a hangover from this! The only thing that needs to be aching is my wallet!
Sarah B.
Happy Hour Expert
While I've never had this drink, its a bit close to my heart. My mother in law created the book for the diamond jubilee for the Queens 60th reign and their 60 year anniversary.
Natalia V.
Happy Hour Expert
I do not like it. It does not mean it is bad but I don't like aged drinks maybe that is the reason I do not like it at all. if you are the Person who likes aged drink, it is perfect to you, the flavor, consistency, alcohol grade, a little sweet but good
Anna A.
Santa Rosa, CA
For the scotch lovers in your life this is a gift they will truly appreciate. Along with the hefty price tag comes a smooth and rich scotch that has no need to have ice or water added. While I would never turn down a Johnnie Walker Blue neat there are a few other scotches I prefer at a lower price tag.
daibelys g.
Received this a few years ago as a wedding gift. It's the most expensive drink I have ever had. The packaging is also very fancy! But I need a chaser with this for sure.
Bárbara L.
Chevy Chase, MD
Strong flavor - please don't drink it with ice - this is a treasure in the drink's world. Not cheaper. Delicious! It can be perfect for gifts and party days! I would buy it again. #johnniewalker #johnnieblue
Khadiza F.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a wonderful product. The blue label is delicious, great flavor. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little expensive but it taste good. I love the packaging.
Brandy W.
Federalsburg, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Johnny Walker blue is by far the best Johnny there is. Smooth, rich and guaranteed to make a good night! We like it on the rocks, but it's great with coke as well.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker