BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
daibelys g.
daibelys g.
Received this a few years ago as a wedding gift. It's the most expensive drink I have ever had. The packaging is also very fancy! But I need a chaser with this for sure.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
The best of the Johnnie's, its best serviced neat on the rocks on a hot summers day in the backyard when you have nowhere to be any time soon. Blue is the way to go.
Sylwia P.
Sylwia P.
If you ever had Red Label or Black Label, well... after drink8ng Blue Label you will never go back. This bottle is worth every penny!!! A must try!!!
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i tried this one for my best friend's birthday. he loved it and we partied all night. definitely a strong drink ladies, a favorite with the boys.
rita a.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I bought my husband Johnnie walker Blue Label for our 10th wedding Anniversary yes it's expensive but it's quality liquor I'd recommend
Dara C.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Old Johnnie. If you've never tried him your in for a time! Goes well at any gathering ..out your dancing shoes on and wear a smile !
Mary B.
Mary B.
Hazleton, PA
One of my favorite drinks to enjoy the night is the Johnnie Walker, I recommend, taste really good and is softly at the same time!
Avani P.
Avani P.
I'm not really a Johnnie Walker drinker, but a friend of mine is and I got him this bottle for his birthday. He didn't complain.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Amazing whiskey. If you must splurge, this is a must for weddings, graduations, etc, etc. Smooth taste and high quality scotch.
Natalia B.
Natalia B.
Houston , TX
Happy Hour Expert
I love whiskey and this Jhonny walker isn't the exception. I prefer it on the rocks or sometimes with a little red bull in it.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker