BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Kassy R.
I got this as a gift from a friend and I found it to be very smooth and not harsh like others
Katherine M.
Bronx, NY
I rarely get to have this. But when I do boy do I savor it. I always save it for a special occasion
Leslie S.
Happy Hour Expert
It's smooth and its value is incredible. I can assure you will enjoy drinking this.
Deb C.
Colchester, CT
This is one of the better tasting whiskeys, very smooth and pricey but wworth every penny!!!
Gabrielis A.
Really like this. It gets the job done & it's smooth. Definitely worth the price.
Ashley F.
Douglasville, GA
Extremely expensive but is amazing scotch. Very smooth. Great stand alone drink.
Kritika B.
I love scotch period but this one is my favorite. I am a social drinker so i love to sip once in a while or everyday lol.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Happy Hour Expert
This is one the most expensive bottles by the brand and it has every right to be its smooth and tasty, goes great drinking it neat.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
Some whiskies tend to improve and reveal more tastes once some air is in the bottle.... I'm about a quarter way through a litre bottle and it already tastes different then when first opened. First few sips weren't amazing - very nice but not too complex, but now the whisky has really opened up revealing peach, subtle smoke, sweet stewed fruits, and a spicy floral quality. Works well with a touch of water. Yes, it's probably over-priced but it give it some time and a little breathing space and you'll find a blended whisky of supreme quality. Rather classy.
Cynthia B.
Douglas, AZ
My favorite drink of time! Especially just on the rocks! A lite pricey, but well worth it
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker