BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Framingham , MA
This whiskey is quite expensive, but you will get a lot of longevity from it (depending on how heavy a drinker your are). It is super smooth and I have yet to get a hangover from a good whiskey
keith  .
keith .
This scotch whiskey is awesome. Straight up or in a mixed drink. Either way I was amazed and I'm sure you would be too
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I here that this is the best out there. I'v never tried it because it is to high to buy it . but if you got he money this one is the way to go .
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love this SCOTCH OMG i love it so much i bough one for about 7 people one year. Let me tell you the price is worth it. this isn't a drink you have everyday or show case it out of the box leave it in there because if light gets to it, it starts to lose the value.
Mojieanna D.
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert
I don't know why my dad loves this app much, we currently have 2 in the bar! For $200, I better not have a hangover from this! The only thing that needs to be aching is my wallet!
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Smoothest drink on earth. You'u've got to sip this and drink it straight on the rocks. There's no other way to drink this nectar from the gods.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Clovis, CA
My husband says it's a gentlemen's drink. I feel classy when I drink it! On the rocks. Special occasions. Black label for regular drinks.
masooma s.
masooma s.
I personally do not drink alcohol but I have heard this is a very fine drink and classic, has been for years
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
I was not a big fan of this. It is very expensive everywhere that I have seen it. Although I have friends who really like this.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Blue is the best color out there. If you buy blue you can't go wrong with this scotch. It is great on the rocks.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker