BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
cristal f.
cristal f.
Brooklyn, NY
So, I know I'm a female and expected to drink girly drinks like appletinis or cosmos, which I've enjoyed my share but my go to is black label. Took me some time but I have to say I enjoy it. My reg bartenders already know what to serve when I walk in the door. I've had the weirdest looks given to me by bartenders and customers when I order this but I don't care. This is not meant to be taken as a shot and I promise after the first you won't have a hard time getting it down.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
Very expensive and so worth it! This is for a true fan on Johnny Walker and would make a great gift!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Seattle, WA
I wish we could afford to keep a bottle of Blue on hand at all times. It is my husband's favorite. Any time we can get a decent price on it - usually coming back from Canada at the border, we buy a bottle. It is good to the last drop.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
This was my mamas fav drink.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Madison, MS
This is by far the best liquor purchase I've ever made! This is so smooooooooth! The taste is phenomenal. I probably will never get to have it again, but I sure enjoyed the one bottle I had. If you can afford this luxury, it is a MUST! Please, have a drink for me :)
Jesse Z.
Jesse Z.
Long Beach, CA
Very smooth goes down easily. Its best when drinking it on the rocks. Its a luxury drink such like the price tag
Meg H.
Meg H.
Canby, OR
I don't generally drink whiskey too much, but when I do, I usually just drink it straight, chilled. This blue label is amazing! Incredible. That is all.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
miami, FL
Happy Hour Expert
This is for private and special occasions where you can sip and share with special people great blend!
Elyn B.
Elyn B.
I was gifted a bottle of this by a very generous friend. I had tried it before and still love it.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Chino
This is good stuff! Flavor is great goes down smooth and never give you a hangover!
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker