BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Leslie O.
Skokie, IL
This is a very smooth blended whiskey. I've tried the gauntlet of the Johnnie Walker family and by far Blue Label is the best. Black & Double black is best enjoyed chilled with a few ice cubes. Blue is best enjoyed "neat" (straight out of the bottle at room temp).

Its definitely a special occasion when there is a bottle of Blue on the table.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I love Johnnie walker and it is a great quality whiskey. Great with a splash of water.
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
Johnnie walker Blue Label whisky Is really a great to drink have parties. my husband and his friends really like the smooth taste.
Steph B.
Want to have something smooth that will give you a major kick to your sober feeling? Buy this. It's well worth the money you spend.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
Never actually tried this product but have always heard great reviews about it. I know it is pricey but worth it for the smooth savor it provides.
Matthew T.
Saint Albans, WV
Johnnie Walker...enough said! getcha some and do it now! Smooth, fullflling, and great on the rocks!
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
I love this! it taste so amazing delicious. Is on the high price range but definitely should buy this during holidays and special occasions, of course for someone who loves a good whiskey.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is one of my favorite drink when I'm drinking . But it is to high to buy it. but it some good stuff.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Great scotch,highly recommend johnny walker blue nice smooth taste worth every penny
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I feel as if its a little bit too strong in taste in burnt my throat after i took a swig and i had a lil hard time catching my breath lmao but i guess its because I'm not a big fan of dark liqour
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker