BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Megan W.
Megan W.
I will take and Johnny Walkers but this one is maybe my favorite. I believe everyone should try all of them.
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
This is the best scotch ive ever had. I personally don't even like scotch but this is delicious!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
This is the best you can get of the Johnny Walker's. We love to give this as a big special gift for someone. Always a crowd pleaser.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Middle Vlg, NY
Unbelievable delicious. Worth every penny for this bottle! Great as a gift too!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Royal Oak, MI
I got to try an (affordable) tasting of all sorts of Johnnie Walker: Black, Double Black, and Blue Label - which is one of my new-found favorites.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Easton, PA
Even though it is expensive, it is worth the buy. Great flavor and goes down way too smooth! It is definitely a treat!
Terah C.
Terah C.
Ann Arbor, MI
If you have the opportunity, definitely splurge for this. It's very smooth and perfect by itself. I wouldn't mix it with anything!
Eugene U.
Eugene U.
Bloomington, IN
Well, it's not a single-malt, but it *is* a sippin' whiskey. If you knock back shots of this, you're doing you're not getting your money's worth. Savor the burn!
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
It is my favorite even if too expensive. We use it for special occasion like anniversary or birthdays. Amazing taste very smooth
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
To me its not really worth the price, but if you've got the money for it, its the way to go.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker