BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Amadita A.
Amadita A.
Del Valle, TX
Talk about high end! It is smoooooth! You just have to sip it on the rocks or better yet, put it in the freezer and drink it neat. Maybe smoke a cigar.
Rita  T.
Rita T.
Jersey city , NJ
A hard hitter whiskey. All labels are best served with squeeze of a lemon or lime
Nikita P.
Nikita P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
BEST SINGLE MALT SCOTCH WHISKEY EVER!!! I had received this for my birthday and if you think red label is smooth, you HAVE TO try this! so smooth! definitely worth the money! would definitely purchase and already have!
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Allen, TX
I usually drink Johnny Walker black, but this is a treat for me once in awhile. I like my scotch neet ( no ice) so it needs to be smooth and this is.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
Great great great. Smooth as they come. Blue label is tremendous with a nice large ice cube
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
One of the most expensive liquor but well worth it. The smooth taste is sure to impress and your friends as well. well enjoyed alone or over ice.
Yonelys A.
Yonelys A.
Excelente.
Ryan G.
Ryan G.
If I could only have one drink in my entire life I would have have Johnnie Blue - it is an absolutely perfect scotch
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
Happy Hour Expert
I have never owned my own bottle but have tasted it on those special occasions.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA
One of my favorite drinks!! Very smooth and satisfying! Definitely a repeat buyer. Very good price point and super high quality. This product is definitely a must try
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker