BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Tad pricey. very, very smooth. If you're willing to pay the price, it is totally worth it. Try it.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Very expensive but that is expected since it is Blue Label. It is well worth the price, as it goes down smooth.
Christy M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a luxurious blended whisky. I prefer bourbon, but you can't go wrong with this bottle. It is high end and the price reflects that. This is best drunk neat or with one ice cube, depending on your preference.
Andrea A.
Fresno, CA
My husband says it's a gentlemen's drink. I feel classy when I drink it! On the rocks. Special occasions. Black label for regular drinks.
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
The most popular liquor at proom parties. Strong and unique! You will never have a experience like this again!
Abbie C.
Completely worth every penny. It's the smoothst and goes down easy. It's the best I've had just on the rocks
Marissa R.
I was not a big fan of this. It is very expensive everywhere that I have seen it. Although I have friends who really like this.
masooma s.
I personally do not drink alcohol but I have heard this is a very fine drink and classic, has been for years
Kristina I.
Smoothest drink on earth. You'u've got to sip this and drink it straight on the rocks. There's no other way to drink this nectar from the gods.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
My granddad has always a had a bottle of this laying around his house! and I've tried it a few times.. not bad!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker