BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
masooma s.
I personally do not drink alcohol but I have heard this is a very fine drink and classic, has been for years
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
No me gusta pero a los hombres de la familia les encanta!así que debe ser buena!nunca les falta en una fiesta
Morgan S.
The best of the best. Sip it slowly! No rocks, no mix.. Can't mess up something that's perfect on it's own.
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Smooth to drink on the rocks and mixed well in some juice. Really liked it. It was a little pricey though.
Juliana J.
I know a lot of people who love this brand but it is too strong to me and not tasty. Not a fan of whiskey.
Fidan A.
Got it for a Friend. He is still on cloud 9 from happiness :) should have made him do cocktails for me too)
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Not for everyone, I tell you that. This is very strong but has a delicious taste. I prefer it on the rocks.
Eve B.
Flushing, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love johnnie walker red/black/blue. Goes down so smooth. It has a smokey flavor with a hint of sweetness
Denise D.
Evans, GA
Is there a bad review in this product? Anyone? No? The only gripe is that it’s expensive, but it’s awesome.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is one of my favorite drink when I'm drinking . But it is to high to buy it. but it some good stuff.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker