BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Ana Beatriz A.
Maplewood, NJ
The most popular liquor at proom parties. Strong and unique! You will never have a experience like this again!
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
My granddad has always a had a bottle of this laying around his house! and I've tried it a few times.. not bad!
Lucy B.
Kissimmee, FL
Johnnie walker is great already so this Johnnie walker blue is smoother. Get the coke or drink it on the rocks
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Try this at my friends birthday party and it was very good definitely gonna go out and purchase for myself lol
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Very expensive but that is expected since it is Blue Label. It is well worth the price, as it goes down smooth.
Stacey O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Johnnie Walker blue whisky taste good and smooth. It's a good whisky. I love having it at home for some me time
Abbie B.
Completely worth every penny. It's the smoothst and goes down easy. It's the best I've had just on the rocks
janna a.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The best but if not so much price is expensive but worth it because from the box you see the elegance. I like
Megan W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I will take and Johnny Walkers but this one is maybe my favorite. I believe everyone should try all of them.
Argenis L.
For a celebration in family and a very special occasion is totally recommandable for its elegance and quality
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker