BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Ariane L.
Ariane L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far one of my favorite whiskey. It's always makes for a great gift for the whiskey drinkers in your life
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Alexandria, VA
Smooth and delicious. If you have some heavy troubles to let go of, you have a choice... wallow in misery with your usual crap, some concoction the hung-over bartender just threw together.. or... you can sip on some Johnnie Blue, and instantly feel wise, superior to those around you and resolute in all you will accomplish tomorrow. Pour a glass, friend. You can thank me later.
rosselly v.
rosselly v.
Im a fan of pretty much every johnnie there is especially blue label it tastes really good. the only thing is it is kinda expensive so i don't drink it that often but its good for a spurge every once in a while.
Chabely P.
Chabely P.
Passaic, NJ
Not one of my favorite drink but it's good to gift as a gift to a guy......
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Webster Grvs, MO
If you're looking to get cash money drunk, this is the whiskey for you. It goes down smooth and you can feel like a total badass ordering it. It's worth every penny!
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Shirley, MA
Happy Hour Expert
This is the best alcohol for your money. It's aged and it's delicious! My boyfriend introduced me.
Alex K.
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
I am a scotch man. its my drink of choice. johnny walker is my preferred scotch family. blue is hands down the best
Marie R.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is seriously worth every penny! Its so good and yummy
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
A mi papa le encanta esta etiqueta azul de johnnie walker su sabor es muy bueno, el aroma esta super bien
Angela S.
Angela S.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Love Blue Label. Bought it for a friend as a retirement gift. Tried with them and I have to say I will never drink another scotch. Will be buying my own bottle. Exceeded my expectations!!
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker