BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert
My family LOVES too much this Johnnie Walker Label line, taste very good, I'm not a big fan of liquor, but this is a tradition on my family.
Kathryn C.
My dads favorite scotch, I remember trying it years ago, it really is very good even if you aren't a big scotch drinker.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
For true scotch fans, Johnny Walker blue label is a classic. I have given a bottle as a gift and it always goes down well especially for the guys and girls who love whisky scotch.
Massiel P.
Blue label is very sophisticated, excellent, you can mixed with anything but I love it with soda. Great value and there's no need to improved we all know that Jonny walkers has it all , I would recommend!!
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
wonderful product! The blue label is delicious! great flavor! really like the johnnie walker! all my family also loves it! always buy for small parties or to watch a good movie! the value is a little expensive but worth! I really love it! I recommend to all! The package is beautiful too! It's great to gifts too!
Nathaly D.
Always a favorite. I would suggest getting engraved if you're buying it online it adds a personal touch.
Avani P.
I'm not really a Johnnie Walker drinker, but a friend of mine is and I got him this bottle for his birthday. He didn't complain.
Kita N.
Virginia Bch, VA
This liquor is extremely pricey what is on the smooth side. Worth trying at least once
Miranda C.
The best of the Johnnie's, its best serviced neat on the rocks on a hot summers day in the backyard when you have nowhere to be any time soon. Blue is the way to go.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
One of my favorite drinks!! Very smooth and satisfying! Definitely a repeat buyer. Very good price point and super high quality. This product is definitely a must try
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker