BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Matthew T.
Saint Albans, WV
Johnnie Walker...enough said! getcha some and do it now! Smooth, fullflling, and great on the rocks!
vanessa p.
bronx, Ny
I love this! it taste so amazing delicious. Is on the high price range but definitely should buy this during holidays and special occasions, of course for someone who loves a good whiskey.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is one of my favorite drink when I'm drinking . But it is to high to buy it. but it some good stuff.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Great scotch,highly recommend johnny walker blue nice smooth taste worth every penny
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I feel as if its a little bit too strong in taste in burnt my throat after i took a swig and i had a lil hard time catching my breath lmao but i guess its because I'm not a big fan of dark liqour
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I've owned every bottle of Johnny Walker there is, and that includes the Double Black before it was even imported into the US. In fact, I buy a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue for my fiance every anniversary as a tradition. He likes it, but I think that's because it tastes like money. Me? I think the black is the best-tasting Johnny Walker there is. So in terms of a ratings scale I have to give a admittedly blasphemous C because I think people just like it for the price. It's really not the best tasting bottle they make.
Marybeth M.
La Verne, CA
My husband moved in with me and he brought a bottle of blue with him. Iam not much of a scotch person but wow I took a sip and it was smooth. You can taste the quality! Well worth the money and it should last you a while!
amanda k.
Rome, GA
One of the best whiskey brands you can buy. The blue label is top notch. My in laws were visiting from Mexico and they drank over half of the bottle and they are in their 70s.
Ariane L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far one of my favorite whiskey. It's always makes for a great gift for the whiskey drinkers in your life
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This whiskey is very smooth and it's perfect just on the rocks. It is about 200 bucks so it's a very good gift if you're trying to impress someone or if you're celebrating something special. It's worth the expense
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker