BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
This is a great gift! You can get it custom engraved with a special message! I got one for my husband for Christmas!
Ryan G.
If I could only have one drink in my entire life I would have have Johnnie Blue - it is an absolutely perfect scotch
keith  .
This scotch whiskey is awesome. Straight up or in a mixed drink. Either way I was amazed and I'm sure you would be too
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
My all time favorite. This has to be the only licor I can consume and not get hangover next day. Is great tasting too
Rachel V.
Mr.Walker has got to be one of my favorites. its got a mellow smooth taste to it that encourages you to have another.
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very smooth top shelf liquor. If you have the money to drop on alcohol I def suggest this for any special occasion
Luz H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Johnnie Walker Blue Label put a little of coca or drink it in the rocks and you are ready to spend a good afternoon
Alex K.
Steelton, PA
I am a scotch man. its my drink of choice. johnny walker is my preferred scotch family. blue is hands down the best
Angy O.
It is pricey but I don't mind paying the price because it is very well worth it. It's such a good flavor is smooth
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As with all the Johnnie Walkers you get what you pay for! Very smooth! A bit on the higher priced side but worth it
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
What is the best way to drink this ?
Nakia N.
Never tasted it before although I've seen it around a couple of times and heard it was a pretty smooth Dark liquor drink looking forward to trying it !
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, etc. would he like this one?
Althea B.
Georgetown
I've had black label and double black is the blue better