BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
This is a great gift! You can get it custom engraved with a special message! I got one for my husband for Christmas!
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
My all time favorite. This has to be the only licor I can consume and not get hangover next day. Is great tasting too
Rose R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't know why,but I don't like whiskys ūüėāūüėā that's not my favorite drink.... and Johnnie Walker is so bitter for me.
jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best and the smoothst of the Johnny Walker's. We always have a bottle on hand for special occasions.
Ryan G.
If I could only have one drink in my entire life I would have have Johnnie Blue - it is an absolutely perfect scotch
keith  .
This scotch whiskey is awesome. Straight up or in a mixed drink. Either way I was amazed and I'm sure you would be too
Matthew L.
West Chester
One of my absolutely favorites. It's well worth the price as it's one of the best sipping drinks you could ask for!
Luz H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Johnnie Walker Blue Label put a little of coca or drink it in the rocks and you are ready to spend a good afternoon
Angy O.
It is pricey but I don't mind paying the price because it is very well worth it. It's such a good flavor is smooth
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
As with all the Johnnie Walkers you get what you pay for! Very smooth! A bit on the higher priced side but worth it
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there is a difference between johhny blue & black?
What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of water? Neat?
Marissa B.
Elkhorn, WI
What is the difference between the blue, black and red labels?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
I've heard this is amazing never tried it what's your input on it?
Mykael  M.
Springfield , OR
Considering buying this for my boyfriend as a graduation gift with some good cigars. Suggestions?