BY JOHNNIE WALKER #32 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
masooma s.
I personally do not drink alcohol but I have heard this is a very fine drink and classic, has been for years
Tara N.
I've only had this once but I sincerely enjoyed it. I think the flavor is very smooth.
Lana a.
Too expensive for all you get is just herbs and more herbs in your mouth. I got a bottle that hasn't moved for 2 years already.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Smooth and consistent. Not always my top choice but also not one you can go wrong with.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is the best Johnnie Walker product out there. We typically get these as gifts when an expensive present is appropriate.
Jamie P.
Boynton Beach, FL
Johnnie Walker has always been a go to drink for me when I want a harder drink but with a smoothr taste! Never lets me down!
Sarah W.
A nice blended scotch that's easy to drink and even easier to enjoy. If you're new to scotch, this is a fine place to start.
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
My husband loves this. His favorite drink. It's smooth, and high in quality. Perfect gift for any whiskey/scotch loving man.
Ethan f.
Melrose, MA
Johnny Walker Blue label is by far one of the greatest whiskeys that I have had. It is very smooth but a little expensive.
Samantha K.
Philadelphia, PA
There's not a lot that need to be said, as Blue Label speaks for itself. Great special occasion drink.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Does anyone think there is a difference between johhny blue & black?
What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of water? Neat?
Marissa B.
Union Grove, WI
What is the difference between the blue, black and red labels?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
I've heard this is amazing never tried it what's your input on it?
Mykael  M.
Springfield , OR
Considering buying this for my boyfriend as a graduation gift with some good cigars. Suggestions?