BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
This is a great gift! You can get it custom engraved with a special message! I got one for my husband for Christmas!
Rose R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't know why,but I don't like whiskys 😂😂 that's not my favorite drink.... and Johnnie Walker is so bitter for me.
keith  .
This scotch whiskey is awesome. Straight up or in a mixed drink. Either way I was amazed and I'm sure you would be too
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
My all time favorite. This has to be the only licor I can consume and not get hangover next day. Is great tasting too
jennifer s.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the best and the smoothst of the Johnny Walker's. We always have a bottle on hand for special occasions.
Luz H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Johnnie Walker Blue Label put a little of coca or drink it in the rocks and you are ready to spend a good afternoon
Brittany D.
River Edge, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Very smooth top shelf liquor. If you have the money to drop on alcohol I def suggest this for any special occasion
Angy O.
It is pricey but I don't mind paying the price because it is very well worth it. It's such a good flavor is smooth
Matthew L.
West Chester
One of my absolutely favorites. It's well worth the price as it's one of the best sipping drinks you could ask for!
Ariane L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far one of my favorite whiskey. It's always makes for a great gift for the whiskey drinkers in your life
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker