BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
karen d.
Panama City, FL
I got this for my hubby for a very special occassion one year. He said it was so smooth and just perfect. He's a fan! Very pricey, but worth it.
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
Best of the best!!
Stephanie S.
I meet a lot of people who are fundamentally against blended scotch, but I could never hate any kind of whiskey and this is one of the smoothst I've ever had. It's not common except in more well-stocked bars (Cask in NYC is one of my favorite) but I also drink this at home.
Natalie D.
Poquoson, VA
Bought a bottle at duty free.. we save it for special occasions. It's super expensive but worth every penny!!! I'd hide it somewhere though--it's too easy to drink the entire bottle in one sitting. Super smooth and aromatic.
Mariel C.
Santa Ana, CA
I don't know why, but all Filipino men love them some Johnnie Walker. And you know it's an important event when the Johnnie Walker Blue Label comes out. Really smooth, yet not for the faint of heart. Sip on this and you can't go wrong.
angelica c.
Johnnie Walker is a great classic liquor. I love having it on the rocks. Just taste divine and it great for a good dinner party!
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is expensive and the whiskey has a pretty good taste. The bottle will last you a while.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Pricey but very much worth it for special occasions. Blue label is so incredibly smooth, even my friends and family who don't enjoy straight shots could handle it
Leslie O.
Skokie, IL
This is a very smooth blended whiskey. I've tried the gauntlet of the Johnnie Walker family and by far Blue Label is the best. Black & Double black is best enjoyed chilled with a few ice cubes. Blue is best enjoyed "neat" (straight out of the bottle at room temp).

Its definitely a special occasion when there is a bottle of Blue on the table.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I love Johnnie walker and it is a great quality whiskey. Great with a splash of water.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker