BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Kritika B.
I love scotch period but this one is my favorite. I am a social drinker so i love to sip once in a while or everyday lol.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
This is the real deal , gotta love it but ill only drink it for a very especial occasion, it can def get pretty expensive
kinjal P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the holy grail. It's really expensive but I bought it for my uncle for his 50th and we all as a family did shots.
Luchy C.
Miami, Florida
A los hombres de la casa les encanta. Me parece el regalo perfecto para un hombre amante del bien whisky como mi esposo.
Kathryn C.
My dads favorite scotch, I remember trying it years ago, it really is very good even if you aren't a big scotch drinker.
Oneida V.
Kernersville, NC
For special ocasions! Good tasty! So strong and you lost youre mind. Im not liked but My husband some times drink this
Tony B.
Lisle, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is stellar. Very smooth and you can really taste the notes very distinctly. Very expensive but very worth it
Sara W.
Easton, PA
Even though it is expensive, it is worth the buy. Great flavor and goes down way too smooth! It is definitely a treat!
Sheleska B.
Gastonia, NC
My all time favorite. This has to be the only licor I can consume and not get hangover next day. Is great tasting too
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
This is a great gift! You can get it custom engraved with a special message! I got one for my husband for Christmas!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker