BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Bailey K.
A great quality whiskey. Nearly perfect. You should build up a taste for whiskey first before jumping right into it, especially for an exquisite whiskey like johnnie blue. Platinum is a good alternative too, the just released it to be somewhat on par with Blue, but not with the hefty price tag. Great, full bodied yet smooth whiskey. Does down like liquid butter....
Lana a.
Too expensive for all you get is just herbs and more herbs in your mouth. I got a bottle that hasn't moved for 2 years already.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Happy Hour Expert
It's really hard for me in the alcohol section to do reviews because I'm not a huge drinker anymore. But I do have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue I bought it because it was expensive it was pretty and it looked good on my bar which if you were allowed to put photos on here you could see my bars full but with only maybe two or three things that I drink so yeah and this has a good flavor trying to think of what else I can say definitely just you know you can have it on ice or with no eyes its good just got to have the price tag but I would say it's well worth it with me I've probably had three or four glasses in the last 6 months and it's about empty because whenever anybody comes over they know I've got my Johnny Walker Blue
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This whiskey is very smooth and it's perfect just on the rocks. It is about 200 bucks so it's a very good gift if you're trying to impress someone or if you're celebrating something special. It's worth the expense
Patrick D.
North Hills, CA
This is a fine scotch. Everyone should have a bottle of this for special occasions
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
This is a fantastic sipping Whiskey. It's one of those you only serve while a select group of friends are over. The kind of friends that enjoy cigars, good conversation and a good whiskey.
Laurie R.
Jacksonville , NC
Happy Hour Expert
I've only ever had this on one occasion and it is the smoothst scotch whiskey I've ever tasted. It is on the expensive side, but it is definitely worth the price to try at least once in your life.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
Tad pricey. very, very smooth. If you're willing to pay the price, it is totally worth it. Try it.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Yes Johnnie Walker Blue is expensive, we all know that. But for the price, the taste is wonderful. I don't mind paying the cost to be the boss, when I have it..lol!!!!!

Mind you, this is not a liquor you are going to drink on everyday. You are not going to mix this randomly or even allow others to pour freely. You will be enjoying this with people who can appreciate it and the cost it comes with.

If you can swing it, I say try it.
Brianne M.
This is the best scotch ive ever had. I personally don't even like scotch but this is delicious!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker