BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Ang V.
Ang V.
Johnnie Walker Blue is one our favorite drinks. It's not all the time we get to taste a quality whiskey such as this one. If you like Jonnie Walker Black, then you will definitely like the Blue. We would definitely buy again!
Diana M.
Diana M.
Happy Hour Expert
Lets not beat around the bush here this bottle is very expensive but it's taste and smooth feel is worth every penny, definitely a slow sipper and I would never mix it because it would take away from the flavor. Very good.
Massiel P.
Massiel P.
Blue label is very sophisticated, excellent, you can mixed with anything but I love it with soda. Great value and there's no need to improved we all know that Jonny walkers has it all , I would recommend!!
Faith C.
Faith C.
Spring, TX
My favorite was the green label, but they stopped distributing in the states. The brand is great. I'm a big fan of the blue. You should always have a bottle of good scotch on the bar cart. This is mine.
Alejandro S.
Alejandro S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
The best whisky ever, I love it. This is probably one of the best ones that I've ever had, it tastes so good that I can't even tell, you can enjoy with just some ice on it. Of course I'll buy it again.
Khadiza F.
Khadiza F.
Johnnie Walker Blue Label is a wonderful product. The blue label is delicious, great flavor. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little expensive but it taste good. I love the packaging.
Nhuy B.
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
I'm Asian therefore I grew up around Johnny Walker...out of all their varieties. The blue one is the best...it's sooo super smooth when you drink it and it hits you but you won't even know it.
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
It's the smoothest Johnnie walker as it should be because it is very expensive. This is a special occasion kind of bottle. Not for an everyday drink. You can get it from any liquor store.
Zay P.
Zay P.
Whiskey ❤️ always my go to. Im all for the dark water. I wont be hungover from it even if i drank it straight with ice the night before. Goes down smooth so again, wont kill your throat.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
While I've never had this drink, its a bit close to my heart. My mother in law created the book for the diamond jubilee for the Queens 60th reign and their 60 year anniversary.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker