BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Kat S.
An excellent booze for the high-class winos out there. Great for helping you make bad decisions, sleep with utterly inappropriate people, and puke your guts out before taking the walk of shame back to your sad, lonely apartment. Highly recommended.
Neen B.
Happy Hour Expert
Johnny Walker blue label whiskey is surprisingly pretty smooth it's a bit on the pricey side but it has an acquired taste to it when I tried it I drank it on the rocks because I feel like you shouldn't mix should blended whiskey.
Justin H.
Clever, MO
Ive only got to try this once at a friends house, but it was better than I anticipated.  Great aroma in the glass and good flavor and after flavor.  It is high on the price scale but good to splurge on every once in a while with a group of friends.  Would buy my own once I deplete my other bourbon and whiskey supply.
Diana S.
Richmond, VA
Even thou the price tag on this whiskey is a little high, it taste like a premium whiskey. I normally try to look for something smooth to sip on & this is a great choice. It goes down smooth as silk.  I bought my first bottle in Atlanta's airport. My go to whenever a celebration is happening.
Maria S.
Maumelle, AR
This is my husband's go to Whisky for special occasions only.   We have purchased this at our neighborhood liquor store.   This amazing scotch should ONLY be served neat or on the rocks.    We paid $225.00 for this classic and perfectly aged scotch.   So worth it!
Kelli A.
Happy Hour Expert
So so smooth and great for special occasions! It is very pricey so it's not your weekend scotch but perfect for getting for a gift for a dad or husband of even someone special. Otherwise I won't be buying it to often
Nhuy B.
Clarksville, TN
I'm Asian therefore I grew up around Johnny Walker...out of all their varieties. The blue one is the best...it's sooo super smooth when you drink it and it hits you but you won't even know it.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Ok hablamos de u. Whisky 21 años y de esta marca pues hablamos de calidad señores... Un sabor sumamente sutil, delicado... Bonita presentacio... Su precio definitivamente vale la pena!
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Happy Hour Expert
It's the smoothest Johnnie walker as it should be because it is very expensive. This is a special occasion kind of bottle. Not for an everyday drink. You can get it from any liquor store.
Zay P.
Whiskey ❤️ always my go to. Im all for the dark water. I wont be hungover from it even if i drank it straight with ice the night before. Goes down smooth so again, wont kill your throat.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker