BY JOHNNIE WALKER #32 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
This is the best Johnnie Walker product out there. We typically get these as gifts when an expensive present is appropriate.
Erica Q.
Very nice smooth taste but it is expensive. So you might want to only serve during a special occasion. Guys love this drink.
Josephine L.
Jamaica, NY
Happy Hour Expert
Johnnie walker Blue. Smooth and love the taste. Grat on the rocks with a twist of lime. This is one of the Kings of Scotch.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Lo probe varias veces con coca cola y sabe rico pero no soy amante a el pero para el que le guste tomar mucho lo recomiendo
Ethan f.
Melrose, MA
Johnny Walker Blue label is by far one of the greatest whiskeys that I have had. It is very smooth but a little expensive.
Johanna Y R.
Happy Hour Expert
Like on the rocks , but only for special occasions the last time was to celebrate my graduation excellent quality and taste
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
This is the real deal , gotta love it but ill only drink it for a very especial occasion, it can def get pretty expensive
Kritika B.
I love scotch period but this one is my favorite. I am a social drinker so i love to sip once in a while or everyday lol.
Carly S.
This whiskey is very smooth, but also mixes great for old fashions. A little more expensive than I would like per bottle
kinjal P.
Happy Hour Expert
This is the holy grail. It's really expensive but I bought it for my uncle for his 50th and we all as a family did shots.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker