BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Worth the price! Nice and smooth. If your willing to pay a little extra, it's worth every cent
Kassy R.
Kassy R.
I got this as a gift from a friend and I found it to be very smooth and not harsh like others
Deb C.
Deb C.
Colchester, CT
This is one of the better tasting whiskeys, very smooth and pricey but wworth every penny!!!
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Douglas, AZ
My favorite drink of time! Especially just on the rocks! A lite pricey, but well worth it
Marlene r.
Marlene r.
Yes! I've recently liked whiskey & this one is a very good quality & taste for whiskey!!
Diana C.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
Johnny and coke is what I always say haha I love this stuff...happiness in a bottle ^_^
alyssa m.
alyssa m.
Mission, TX
I would love to try this product .. ice heard it very smooth and has a wonderful smell.
nina f.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Very expensive, I've been wanting to try this for a while. I've heard it's very smooth
Daphnne C.
Daphnne C.
Can't go wrong with Johnnie walker. Straight up or with soda, both ways are preferred
Gloria L.
Gloria L.
This is a great scotch! The consistency is very smooth! It's worth it for the price !
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker