BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Avani P.
I'm not really a Johnnie Walker drinker, but a friend of mine is and I got him this bottle for his birthday. He didn't complain.
angelica c.
Johnnie Walker is a great classic liquor. I love having it on the rocks. Just taste divine and it great for a good dinner party!
Marissa R.
I was not a big fan of this. It is very expensive everywhere that I have seen it. Although I have friends who really like this.
Anna W.
Antioch , IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a mainly drink but I will have a glass here and there of course on the rocks very smooth but very powerful after taste
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I've got to try this once and it is amazing. Very expensive so not something I would drink all of the time. Great on the rock!
Lana a.
Too expensive for all you get is just herbs and more herbs in your mouth. I got a bottle that hasn't moved for 2 years already.
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Amazing whiskey. If you must splurge, this is a must for weddings, graduations, etc, etc. Smooth taste and high quality scotch.
Natalia B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love whiskey and this Jhonny walker isn't the exception. I prefer it on the rocks or sometimes with a little red bull in it.
Sarah W.
A nice blended scotch that's easy to drink and even easier to enjoy. If you're new to scotch, this is a fine place to start.
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Must HAVE or you're not cool

You're about to hit looser ville if you don't have another bottle added to you're collection lol
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker