BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Estefany H.
Union, NJ
Try this at my friends birthday party and it was very good definitely gonna go out and purchase for myself lol
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Great scotch,highly recommend johnny walker blue nice smooth taste worth every penny
Andrea K.
Alexandria, VA
Smooth and delicious. If you have some heavy troubles to let go of, you have a choice... wallow in misery with your usual crap, some concoction the hung-over bartender just threw together.. or... you can sip on some Johnnie Blue, and instantly feel wise, superior to those around you and resolute in all you will accomplish tomorrow. Pour a glass, friend. You can thank me later.
Joi R.
We buy this all time when we have special occasion cause its a bit pricey!!! its a men's Drink!!! i hear them saying " so smooth" " and none of them get drunk! hmmmm
its also a good conversation piece.
Debra P.
This is the stuff you give (and hopefully get) as a gift for the whiskey lover. It's more expensive, but one taste and you'll know why. It's something I savor on special occasions, though I'd love to empty my bottle more quickly than that! Very smooth and worth sipping straight.
amanda k.
Rome, GA
One of the best whiskey brands you can buy. The blue label is top notch. My in laws were visiting from Mexico and they drank over half of the bottle and they are in their 70s.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Very good. very smooth. too expensive!
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
Happy Hour Expert
This whiskey is very smooth and it's perfect just on the rocks. It is about 200 bucks so it's a very good gift if you're trying to impress someone or if you're celebrating something special. It's worth the expense
Kelly Raymond S.
Sweet Home, OR
Amazing flavor, sippin whiskey!
Makeuplvr S.
Happy Hour Expert
Extremely smooth. This whisky is pricey, but worth it. I usually give it as a gift to my guy friends. No need for ice, this is a sip it by the fire type of drink.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker