BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My dad love it . Personally for me
It is too strong but if you are a person that enjoy strong and tasteful whiskey this is for you.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is one the most expensive bottles by the brand and it has every right to be its smooth and tasty, goes great drinking it neat.
Ashlyn A.
Good stuff. It's aged well but more of a "manly" drink in my opinion. Reminded me of what I think chewing tobacco might taste like.
Mary B.
Hazleton, PA
One of my favorite drinks to enjoy the night is the Johnnie Walker, I recommend, taste really good and is softly at the same time!
Robin C.
Coral Springs, FL
Johnnie walker Blue Label whisky Is really a great to drink have parties. my husband and his friends really like the smooth taste.
Eileen C.
Es uno de mis whiskeys favoritos yo particularmente los tomo mezclados con jugo o soda pero de todos modos el sabor es inigualable.
Josh R.
Orlando, FL
Good flavor and goes down smooth. It's a bit pricey though. Could easily get the black label and not be missing out on too much.
angelica c.
Johnnie Walker is a great classic liquor. I love having it on the rocks. Just taste divine and it great for a good dinner party!
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
It is my favorite even if too expensive. We use it for special occasion like anniversary or birthdays. Amazing taste very smooth
Marviriz A.
Baldwin Park , Ca
I love this! Is smooth and is good on the rocks. If don't drinking on the rocks. I usually pair with coke and still goes smooth.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker