BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

I love Johnnie Walker Blue Label very smooth taste. also makes a great gift
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Best out there. Meant to be sipped on the rocks not mixed. Don't let other scotches confuse you.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell , MN
This is a great gift! You can get it custom engraved with a special message! I got one for my husband for Christmas!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Gainesville, TX
Not to bad smooth taste. Price is also great. I spend a lot of money and this wasn't a waste.
Patricia  L.
Patricia L.
Abilene , TX
Any one who know scotch knows this is the way to go, have to say this is one of my favorites!
Josie R.
Josie R.
Happy Hour Expert
Yummmmmmy! Absolutely yummy. Anyone that likes dark liquor will love this! No doubt.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Shreveport, LA
It's expensive but well worthy the price for special occasions. It's very smooth I love it!
Karmo S.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
I love Johnie Walker Blue Label because of its smooth taste and I love to drink with Coke.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Mr.Walker has got to be one of my favorites. its got a mellow smooth taste to it that encourages you to have another.
Nadia B.
Nadia B.
Howes Cave, NY
Smooth to drink on the rocks and mixed well in some juice. Really liked it. It was a little pricey though.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker