BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Ashley C.
Virginia Bch, VA
If your going to drink scotch you need to go all the way. and this is the drink to do just that
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
It is expensive and I can kinda see why, but I am just not a big fan of it. It does go down very smooth, but at the same time, I just don't see the hype of it. If it's available at a party, I will drink it. But it's not really an alcohol where I will purposely go purchase just for the heck of it.
Sonia B.
Smooth taste going down
Danka M.
It is hard to see how this product could get anything less than 5 stars! Though it is expensive, it's high price is expected given the quality of the whiskey compared to a lower tier whiskey such as Black Label.
Matthew T.
Saint Albans, WV
Johnnie Walker...enough said! getcha some and do it now! Smooth, fullflling, and great on the rocks!
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
I feel as if its a little bit too strong in taste in burnt my throat after i took a swig and i had a lil hard time catching my breath lmao but i guess its because I'm not a big fan of dark liqour
Carolina G.
My go to when I have to make a very special gift to a scotch drinker. Can't go wrong with JW Blue
Stephanie S.
I meet a lot of people who are fundamentally against blended scotch, but I could never hate any kind of whiskey and this is one of the smoothst I've ever had. It's not common except in more well-stocked bars (Cask in NYC is one of my favorite) but I also drink this at home.
Krystal F.
Barnesville, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I usually cant drink liquor to start my night off but when i drank this i had no problem! very good!
katarzyna a.
Elmont, NY
Smells amazing. Tastes good too,but its to expensive ,my favorite JW is gold !!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker