BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Happy Hour Expert
This drink is super strong if drink solo if added with Coke it's much smother but I always mix because don't do great with strong drinks.
Desirae C.
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Happy Hour Expert
Any johnnie walker bottle is perfect! It's so good to just straight and add some ice in it too!
jessica C.
jessica C.
Only for strong liquor drinkers! very very expensive but a classic. even the smell is strong !
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Renton, WA
Smooth. Easy. Sexy. Friend bought a round for six of us to celebrate a huge win at work. I don't usually drink dark but this was good!
Jacob M.
Jacob M.
Mira Loma, CA
I never really buy it but my grandpa used to let me try it, and it was some fine whiskey!
Luana F.
Luana F.
Wayne, PA
The best one! I like to drink with ice or amarula. Amazing combination. You should to try it
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Ogden, UT
This is pretty smooth and has a great flavor, but you can find even better whiskeys out there. It still makes for a great present.
Kari M.
Kari M.
Lockport, NY
This product is delicious! It has a very oaky taste; just right! This scotch is very smooth. It is a great product for the price!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert
I've only had this once but I sincerely enjoyed it. I think the flavor is very smooth.
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Happy Hour Expert
Smooth and consistent. Not always my top choice but also not one you can go wrong with.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker