BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert
Not for everyone, I tell you that. This is very strong but has a delicious taste. I prefer it on the rocks.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
The best of the best. Sip it slowly! No rocks, no mix.. Can't mess up something that's perfect on it's own.
Eve B.
Eve B.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love johnnie walker red/black/blue. Goes down so smooth. It has a smokey flavor with a hint of sweetness
Argelys C.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
Best scotch ever really smoky you could taste the age on it. is a little expensive but is worth I love it
massiel g.
massiel g.
New York , NY
I love drinking blue label on the rocks. So smooth with no hangover. Only bad thing about its pricey.
Giovanna D.
Giovanna D.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
A true staple. Either neat or with ice- a bottle you should have in your bar for a special occasion.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
I like the blue label it really foog and smooth. This is the great gift you can give to your family or friends for Christmas o any occasion!
Erick H.
Erick H.
Poway
Really smooth scotch. Really some of the best I have ever had if you are willing to foot the bill !
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert
My family LOVES too much this Johnnie Walker Label line, taste very good, I'm not a big fan of liquor, but this is a tradition on my family.
Joe W.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Love giving this to close friends around the holiday season. A little pricey but worth the money.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker