BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Jenny T.
Royal Oak, MI
I got to try an (affordable) tasting of all sorts of Johnnie Walker: Black, Double Black, and Blue Label - which is one of my new-found favorites.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
Never actually tried this product but have always heard great reviews about it. I know it is pricey but worth it for the smooth savor it provides.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i tried this one for my best friend's birthday. he loved it and we partied all night. definitely a strong drink ladies, a favorite with the boys.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
I here that this is the best out there. I'v never tried it because it is to high to buy it . but if you got he money this one is the way to go .
karen d.
Panama City, FL
I got this for my hubby for a very special occassion one year. He said it was so smooth and just perfect. He's a fan! Very pricey, but worth it.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
Work at a sports bar and I'm pretty sure this guy ordered like 15 shots of this and it turned him into one of the rudest customers I've ever had.
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
We got this as a wedding gift and it was amazing. I'm not someone who can sit and sip alcohol like that, but it was really smooth and enjoyable.
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
It is soooo smooth! The only thing that I hate is the fact that it is so expensive... But it is totally worth the price because it is a classic.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
One of the most expensive liquor but well worth it. The smooth taste is sure to impress and your friends as well. well enjoyed alone or over ice.
Kristina I.
Smoothest drink on earth. You'u've got to sip this and drink it straight on the rocks. There's no other way to drink this nectar from the gods.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker