BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Lydia K.
La Habra, CA
It is expensive and I can kinda see why, but I am just not a big fan of it. It does go down very smooth, but at the same time, I just don't see the hype of it. If it's available at a party, I will drink it. But it's not really an alcohol where I will purposely go purchase just for the heck of it.
Makeuplvr S.
Happy Hour Expert
Extremely smooth. This whisky is pricey, but worth it. I usually give it as a gift to my guy friends. No need for ice, this is a sip it by the fire type of drink.
Carolina G.
My go to when I have to make a very special gift to a scotch drinker. Can't go wrong with JW Blue
Julie D.
Manistee, MI
Best of the best!!
Stephanie S.
I meet a lot of people who are fundamentally against blended scotch, but I could never hate any kind of whiskey and this is one of the smoothst I've ever had. It's not common except in more well-stocked bars (Cask in NYC is one of my favorite) but I also drink this at home.
Natalie D.
Poquoson, VA
Bought a bottle at duty free.. we save it for special occasions. It's super expensive but worth every penny!!! I'd hide it somewhere though--it's too easy to drink the entire bottle in one sitting. Super smooth and aromatic.
Roni G.
Happy Hour Expert
YES!! Splurge and give this scotch a try. Expensive yes, but all you need is a glass. NO ICE!
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
Very good. very smooth. too expensive!
Debra P.
This is the stuff you give (and hopefully get) as a gift for the whiskey lover. It's more expensive, but one taste and you'll know why. It's something I savor on special occasions, though I'd love to empty my bottle more quickly than that! Very smooth and worth sipping straight.
Krystal F.
Barnesville, PA
Happy Hour Expert
I usually cant drink liquor to start my night off but when i drank this i had no problem! very good!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker