BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Eve B.
Orlando, FL
Happy Hour Expert
I love johnnie walker red/black/blue. Goes down so smooth. It has a smokey flavor with a hint of sweetness
Morgan S.
The best of the best. Sip it slowly! No rocks, no mix.. Can't mess up something that's perfect on it's own.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
Happy Hour Expert
Not for everyone, I tell you that. This is very strong but has a delicious taste. I prefer it on the rocks.
Denise D.
Evans, GA
Is there a bad review in this product? Anyone? No? The only gripe is that it’s expensive, but it’s awesome.
Juliana J.
I know a lot of people who love this brand but it is too strong to me and not tasty. Not a fan of whiskey.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Happy Hour Expert
A mi papa le encanta esta etiqueta azul de johnnie walker su sabor es muy bueno, el aroma esta super bien
Nathaly D.
Always a favorite. I would suggest getting engraved if you're buying it online it adds a personal touch.
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
Best scotch ever really smoky you could taste the age on it. is a little expensive but is worth I love it
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL

I love ... The best! I like to drink with ice or Amarula... incredible combination. You should try it !!!
wendy m.
Love it i drink it all the time with friends and family members soo good most try it out if you haven't .
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker