BY JOHNNIE WALKER #32 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Annie E.
North port , FL
I love All of the labels but this will have to be my favorite. I feel like it goes down super smooth. I don't think u need to mix it with anything. Just chill and serve on the rocks and sip it occasionally.
Chelsea  K.
I bought this for my boyfriend because it was all he talked about. After trying it, he was not so impressed. I have found other whiskeys to be a better choice
Susana V.
Katy, TX
El regalo ideal para mí papa y mi esposo. En cualquier día especial, pienso que le gustaría mucho a mi esposo este día de san Valentín. Su sabor es exquisito!
Jessica G.
Purdy, MO
Happy Hour Expert
This whiskey is by far one of the finer tasting ones. I've had it straight and mixed. Which ever way you prefer your drink, it will have that distinct taste.
Alicia R.
Brownsville, TX
Johnnie walker products are magnificent but this blue label is more than magnificent. It's great for parties and having fun. the hang over is not that bad ;)
Ashley S.
Mansfield, MA
It's definitely not worth spending money on considering how pricey it is. Johnny walker gold is much better than the blue and definitely a little cheaper.
Meg H.
Canby, OR
I don't generally drink whiskey too much, but when I do, I usually just drink it straight, chilled. This blue label is amazing! Incredible. That is all.
Tabitha K.
Uncasville, CT
Smooth, sophisticated, and sexy. This is my go to for shots. Great straight up or on the rocks for those slow sipping nights. Warms you up on the inside.
Jacob N.
Honolulu, HI
This is one amazing blend of the finest Scotch whiskeys that you can get! Take your time, sip and enjoy the sophisticated flavor of this work of art.
Amadita A.
Del Valle, TX
Talk about high end! It is smoooooth! You just have to sip it on the rocks or better yet, put it in the freezer and drink it neat. Maybe smoke a cigar.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker