BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Jesse Z.
Long Beach, CA
Very smooth goes down easily. Its best when drinking it on the rocks. Its a luxury drink such like the price tag
Chelsea G.
Chino
This is good stuff! Flavor is great goes down smooth and never give you a hangover!
Meg H.
Canby, OR
I don't generally drink whiskey too much, but when I do, I usually just drink it straight, chilled. This blue label is amazing! Incredible. That is all.
Michelle H.
Happy Hour Expert
This is for private and special occasions where you can sip and share with special people great blend!
Elyn B.
I was gifted a bottle of this by a very generous friend. I had tried it before and still love it.
Monica S.
Coral Gables, FL
Good scotch but expensive. my family pulls it out for special events, and its never missing from a wedding. the whole johnnie walker family is great
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I wen to a Johnnie Walker tasting event and had the opportunity to taste all their varieties. This is their top of the line and it is a real luxury that might spoil other whiskey for you!
Tabitha K.
Uncasville, CT
Smooth, sophisticated, and sexy. This is my go to for shots. Great straight up or on the rocks for those slow sipping nights. Warms you up on the inside.
Sarah F.
This is the best you can get of the Johnny Walker's. We love to give this as a big special gift for someone. Always a crowd pleaser.
Lauren F.
Framingham, MA
This whiskey is quite expensive, but you will get a lot of longevity from it (depending on how heavy a drinker your are). It is super smooth and I have yet to get a hangover from a good whiskey
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker