BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Lorena A.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
This is one of my favorites. I love the buttery and smooth taste. I usually drink it dry or on the rocks. I probably wouldn't purchase a whole bottle but I have friends who do give it to me as a gift.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Happy Hour Expert
One of my favorite Whiskeys! Obviously I don't go around buying Blue Label all the time but it is a special treat when I do.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Alameda, CA
My husband really liked it. Very smooth and easy to drink. He only bought this once and for the price he probably wouldn't buy it again, unless he won the lottery or got a fat bounce. Worth trying!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove, NY
Any Johnny Walker is a go to for my hubby I'm not really into it because it's a little too much for me but for him it definitely has a smooth taste and he can pretty much drink an entire bottle.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Happy Hour Expert
I personally haven't had this myself, but my husband has a bottle. He said it is very smooth, and will definitely finish his bottle, but that he prefers his Balvenie 21 year single malt to it.
Mariana H.
Mariana H.
San Jose, CA
Well if you can handle hard liquor then this is the right drink for you! it has a very unique flavor you got to enjoy it. a must try. really high price by the way but worth the money!
Carly S.
Carly S.
This whiskey is very smooth, but also mixes great for old fashions. A little more expensive than I would like per bottle
Tony B.
Tony B.
Woodridge, IL
Happy Hour Expert
This stuff is stellar. Very smooth and you can really taste the notes very distinctly. Very expensive but very worth it
Oneida V.
Oneida V.
Kernersville, NC
For special ocasions! Good tasty! So strong and you lost youre mind. Im not liked but My husband some times drink this
Diana L.
Diana L.
My boyfriend is a huge Johnnie Walker fan and I gifted him this bottle for his birthday... He was in the clouds! Absolutely loved it and only drinks it on special occasions
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker