BY JOHNNIE WALKER #32 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Kimberley J.
Yorktown, VA
Johnnie Walker Blue......What can I say.....excuse me as a I salivate at the sight. I might as well genuflect (at risk of sounding more than a little sacrilegious) Every single drop of this scrumptious elixir is worth its hefty price tag! Unbelievably smooth as it warms and caresses your throat, as it poetically shares it subtle sweetness with you..no harshness or bite..a wonderful flavor lingers on the palette as a small sigh of utter delight and satisfaction escapes your lips!!!!! I am a big fan and I do partake often...I have a constant supply as this is a guilty pleasure I cannot live without!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I'm not a Johnnie Walker Drinker normally. However I needed a gift for my personal trainer and I know that he is a big Johnny Walker fan. He's always talking about the labels and I never understood what they meant. I was going to get him the Black Label because I always thought black meant it was supposed to be the best but apparently the blue label is what you want to give. He was so excited when that's what I gave him that he insisted I do a shot with him. I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say I really did like it. It was very smooth going down and I'm glad I went with the blue label haha.
Tori H.
Orlando, FL
But really how many people that reviewed Johnny Walker Blue actually have tried it at $200+ a bottle. I've only had it twice as a server at an upscale steak house, we charge $52 a shot of this liquid gold. I can't deny that its unbelievably delicious, yet as consumers I think we let the price tag guide the overall appeal of this scotch. I'll drink it when its around but I would never personally buy it (unless I hit a jackpot $$$ and it that case my cabinets would be filled)
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
Let me start by saying that beside Blue Label and Double Black, I hate Johnny Walker. I love scotch but I really dislike Johnny Walker. Putting all of that aside, Blue label is definitely worth the hefty price tag. It is smooth and tasty and I always recommend as a present for someone who will truly appreciate it (again, it can be pricey, so make sure they will appreciate).
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
wonderful product! The blue label is delicious! great flavor! really like the johnnie walker! all my family also loves it! always buy for small parties or to watch a good movie! the value is a little expensive but worth! I really love it! I recommend to all! The package is beautiful too! It's great to gifts too!
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
If you want to get someone a really nice bottle of booze for a gift, but you don't know them and/or their taste in alcohol that well, this is an excellent choice. Nobody will be mad about receiving a bottle of blue label. There are definitely better out there but this is a solid choice.
Natalia V.
I do not like it. It does not mean it is bad but I don't like aged drinks maybe that is the reason I do not like it at all. if you are the Person who likes aged drink, it is perfect to you, the flavor, consistency, alcohol grade, a little sweet but good
Kat S.
An excellent booze for the high-class winos out there. Great for helping you make bad decisions, sleep with utterly inappropriate people, and puke your guts out before taking the walk of shame back to your sad, lonely apartment. Highly recommended.
Erika S.
North Hollywood, CA
There is nothing like drinking blue label. It's so smooth, absolutely delicious. I was gifted a bottle a few years ago and I treasured it. Amazing taste, smooth, best when drinking neat. I feel ice just changed the flavor. I love it.
Ang V.
Johnnie Walker Blue is one our favorite drinks. It's not all the time we get to taste a quality whiskey such as this one. If you like Jonnie Walker Black, then you will definitely like the Blue. We would definitely buy again!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker