BY JOHNNIE WALKER #33 in Whiskey

• What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops...9 Answers
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The boyfriend introduced me to this one and I hav to say thanks for the introduction! This is what you want to pull out when you want to be a grown up. Only for the grown and sexy. This is one you’re going to want to sip; this is not served in a wine glass. I love the flavor and I love the smoothness of it. Great for gifts too!
Emily W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bought this for my dad as a gift as it’s a little pricey. He shared it with me and I must say I can understand why it costs a bit more. It’s incredible. One of the smoothest whiskeys I’ve ever tasted. Treat yourself!
Megan S.
Edinburg, TX
Really god, not bad for the price. It's reputation proceeds it. I was not disappointed. It wasn't an instant favorite, and it won't be gracing my shelf anytime soon but I would recommend. And the bootle looks quite lovely.
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
TOP OF THE TOP hands down best johnny walker on the market i love blue label never lets me down. always gets the job done the pricing for a bottle is high but it’s worth it. makes great for a good gift as well.
Michele U.
Louisville , KY
love this alcohol. its smooth and doesn't require a chaser when drinking.  this is a sip drink and helps to relax.  Although this drink is very expensive, it is worth every dollar spent.
Christina B.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Way to harsh for me. I cannot handle anything from this brand though. I know many who absolutely love everything ever made from JW, though I am not one of them. Based on the personal reviews I have heard over the years, I would still recommend this to anyone who enjoy JW.
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
For those that like whiskey 🥃 this might be one of the best. I personally don't like whiskey but I did love the packaging and the bottle. Although the price was way too much I understand you have to pay for quality. It was a great experience though
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Not too shabby but if I would recommend the blue if you have an advanced pallet but this will definitely do the job and is easier to find at the bars. My husband keeps one of the in the house for guest because you know he’s greedy
Sharon W.
You can never go wrong with blue label! It’s one of the best liquor I’ve ever had with amazing body. It’s nice and smooth but pretty pricey. If I could afford this all the time I would always have it stocked at home.
Kate T.
Kokomo, IN
On special ccasions (Christmas, birthday, thanksgiving) there’s no better gift than a good bottle of Johnny walker for my husband! It’s a perk that it’s so smooth I can sip on it too 😍
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker