BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

• My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil haden, e...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops of wate...9 Answers
Yabbe s.
San Diego
I was a Promoter girl for Johnnie Walker. The company is nice. The uniform is hot. The job is fun.
And I love it very much.

As a johnnie walker Promoter girl. For sure I would try every Products they have. And have to study and know every products too.

I would say that Johnnie Walker Blue Label Whisky 🥃 is really nice if u really chill and enjoy few drinks.

If u are going to party or bar n clubbing. For me and my fds we Most likely would prefer Johnnie Walker Gold Label Reserve .. or Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch cuz is much Friendly price for everyone who wants to have drinks n party.

Also in my hometown u can see in the clubs and bars that ppl mixed with coke/ green tea / water or even something else. And play drinking games with it. And you wouldn’t wake up and regret it in the next day.
bernn_babiee™ A.
Brooklyn, NY
TOP OF THE TOP hands down best johnny walker on the market i love blue label never lets me down. always gets the job done the pricing for a bottle is high but it’s worth it. makes great for a good gift as well.
jenny g.
Clinton
had a friend buy a round at a local bar to celebrate his engagement. wasnt sure id like it since im not usually a johnny walker drinker. man, i tell you i was pleasantly surprised with the taste. semi smooth going down straight, if i wouldve drank another i would have asked for a mixer for sure. a little pricey for my taste, but like i said it was a free shot so im not complaining
alexandra E.
Waterbury , CT
Happy Hour Expert
For those that like whiskey 🥃 this might be one of the best. I personally don't like whiskey but I did love the packaging and the bottle. Although the price was way too much I understand you have to pay for quality. It was a great experience though
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Not too shabby but if I would recommend the blue if you have an advanced pallet but this will definitely do the job and is easier to find at the bars. My husband keeps one of the in the house for guest because you know he’s greedy
Chandler C.
Addison, TX
Can't top this whiskey. Nothing better than the smoothness of this brand and Blue Label. Love this whiskey!!!! Won't regret Johnny Walker Blue. Will cost you a pretty penny, but worth it every time.
Kelsey l.
Franklinton
Happy Hour Expert
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Kimberley J.
Yorktown, VA
Johnnie Walker Blue......What can I say.....excuse me as a I salivate at the sight. I might as well genuflect (at risk of sounding more than a little sacrilegious) Every single drop of this scrumptious elixir is worth its hefty price tag! Unbelievably smooth as it warms and caresses your throat, as it poetically shares it subtle sweetness with you..no harshness or bite..a wonderful flavor lingers on the palette as a small sigh of utter delight and satisfaction escapes your lips!!!!! I am a big fan and I do partake often...I have a constant supply as this is a guilty pleasure I cannot live without!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Paola T.
My father's favorite of all the time. Its very soft un taste, it really values its prize because you feel the diference among the others. I highly recommen it. I do recommend to not mix it with anything, just on the rocks, that way you can purely enjoy it.
Cat Y.
Blue Label is just another way to spell 'class' (;

I'm a huge whiskey fan, and though I enjoy myself a nice glass of Laphroiag every once in a while, Blue Label is just one of the smoothest whiskeys around for its price tier. In this case, the brand speaks for itself!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker