Johnnie Walker Blue Label King George v Scotch  uploaded by Mariangela U.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie Walker Blue Label King George V is a high-end scotch whisky, made from rare whiskies from distilleries that operated during the reign of King George V (1930-1936). It is presented in a crystal decanter accompanied by a certificate of authenticity. A restrained taste, Johnnie Walker Blue Label King George V has fruity, smoky flavors. This scotch is a luxurious gift to yourself or to send to corporate clients and special recipients. see more...

Mariangela U.
Orlando
Love my blue label scotch 👌🏼Johnnie Walker Blue Label King George v Scotch A honey-colored whisky with a spicy, smoky fragrance. The first sip is surprisingly sweet and honeyed, then the smoke gently creeps in like fog at dawn, softly surrounding the edges of the tongue.
Tonna B.
Valdosta
I gave this to my husband as gift for our anniversary. This is a special edition Johnnie Blue and it came beautifully packaged my husband loved it and considers it his favorite among all of his whiskeys. I would strongly recommend it to any whisky lover looking for that special gift
Haley H.
Deltona
As a bartender I can always really trust this band and make Shure my drinks are amazing. The versittality and the ability to create an amazing product comes from the dedication of the makers of this product. Love this brand for it's rich taste and smooth burn. Known for it's label colors and it's exclusive lines this product is amazing. Best of this label
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
This whiskey is smooth and delicious, but very pricey. I was fortunate enough to try all of the Johnnie Walker label whiskeys and really could not tell too much of a difference between the blue, the green, the black and the red so I'm not sure if the price is Justified here. However, it was delicious!
Mikolaj S.
Edina, MN
We always have a bottle Johnnie Walker on hand in the downstairs bar. The flavour profile is absolutely outstanding and it goes down extremely smooth. I highly recommend everyone have a bottle of this on hand, as your truly won't regret it!
Maddison H.
Marina Del Ray
Very smooth and lives up to the legend of King of the Whiskeys. Do not mix it with anything other than a whiskey rock because it needs nothing else. Very strong and potent taste, like a well aged barrel with a wooden taste.
Jen P.
Westbury, NY
I️ absolutely love this brand! The taste is superb and elegant and goes down smoothly. On the rocks is the best and the ice complements the flavor of the alcohol. It also helps that the bottle looks great!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Joyce M.
My husband got it as gift and it is a bottle to get for a big achievement in life . It's pricey but worth it. The taste is Cola, bitter cocoa, cedar wood shavings, roasted coffee beans, brown sugar, almond milk, subtle leather and very light tobacco smoke. The bottle is beautiful and even the box looks great, it's a very smooth taste with no alcohol burn.
Christopher S.
Bronx, NY
Jonnie Walker Blue Label King George V Scotch is one of the best that I've ever had! It so smooth after a long day at work or when I'm celebrating with friends and family that's is my drink of choice. My friend got me into cigars so now with that combined with Jonnie Walker Blue Label King George V Scotch there is no comparison