BY JOHNNIE WALKER #17 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Blue Label is an unrivaled masterpiece. It is an exquisite blend made from some of Scotland’s rarest and most exceptional Scotch Whiskies. Only one in every ten thousand casks has the elusive quality, character and flavor to deliver the’ remarkable signature taste of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. An extraordinary Scotch Whisky for extraordinary occasions.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Blue Label in any way you like - on its own, over ice or with a dash of water.

We recommend that you experience Johnnie Walker Blue Label neat, with iced water on the side. Here’s the perfect serve.

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops...9 Answers
Chris U.
Breda
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A high end Scotch with eye catching packaging and a good story that will get you to initially buy it. The Scotch inside is what will get you to buy it again. Very smooth, and to novice Scotch drinkers will be over powering with peat that a seasoned Scotch drinker can appreciate. The flavor has many complexities to it of citrus, toffee, nutmeg, and almost like a hint of sea salt. A bottle of this can run you close to $200 in some places, so this is not one to mixed in a cocktail. It’s meant to be sipped by the fire and swirled around a bit to reason the bouquet of flavor. I would highly recommend.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm sure everyone who has drank this stuff has a pretty crazy story the next morning.... this stuff is insane! After watching the devastating OU Georgia game ( boomer sooner forever ) I had some of this stuff to cope with the loss and I can tell you I don't remember much after that besides the crazy stories I heard from other people the next morning!! Keep in mind I'm 5'3 115 lbs so it doesn't take much to get me there! Great stuff though all the guys were talking about how "smooth" it was and what not.. to me i just tasted a little less gross than most other whiskeys!
Crystal C.
inglewood
This is something that I drink on special events. It’s expensive mostly $200+. It’s really good to try it for the first time. The flavor is smooth just like water. I would want to have a bottle in my house it’s something that I would like to drink when I would want to relax at home but I wish it wasn’t as expensive but I would repurchase
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The boyfriend introduced me to this one and I hav to say thanks for the introduction! This is what you want to pull out when you want to be a grown up. Only for the grown and sexy. This is one you’re going to want to sip; this is not served in a wine glass. I love the flavor and I love the smoothness of it. Great for gifts too!
Bobbi V.
san antonio
this is great for when you have more sophisticated parties or get togethers (not like a college party). bought this from a class six (military base), it comes in a v fancy box and cost about $150ish. kinda reminds me of whiskey you see men pouring in movies when their in their office but i definitely recommend.
Adina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I’m writing this review solely because my husband was so excited when I gifted him this gorgeous bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, engraved with his personal monogram. He is a whiskey connoisseur and usually enjoys Black Label- but on special occasions, we go for Blue!
Michelle C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't personally drink whisky it's just not a flavor I can adapt to but my husband does and he does his on the rocks, and enjoys Johnnie black and blue label the most. We also have given both labels as gifts and the recipients where very happy and grateful!
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is by far my favorite whiskey. Super smooth and great taste. This is the only whiskey I can drink on the rocks without having to mix it with anything. It is an expensive whiskey. Bottle service at a club can run from 450-700 dlls, and a drink from 30-50 dlls
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
One word, smoooooooth! Add this with a little bit of ice and no chase. Hold the chase or you will look like someone that doesn’t appreciate good whiskey when they see it. I purchase this when I’m with my family and want to just have a chill night.
Amanda M.
Johnnie Walker Scotch in all labels is an amazing whiskey. It is the smoothest whiskey I have tried so far. My only downfall to this whiskey is the price. It is a very expensive whiskey but it is DEFINITELY worth your money. I usually buy it when I pass through a duty free because it is cheaper. As much as I want to drink it right away due to its smoothness, I savor it because it is a pricier drink. I would highly recommend this whiskey if the bank allows it. Cheers!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem , NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker