BY JOHNNIE WALKER #21 in Whiskey

Johnnie Walker Blue Label is an unrivaled masterpiece. It is an exquisite blend made from some of Scotland’s rarest and most exceptional Scotch Whiskies. Only one in every ten thousand casks has the elusive quality, character and flavor to deliver the’ remarkable signature taste of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. An extraordinary Scotch Whisky for extraordinary occasions.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Blue Label in any way you like - on its own, over ice or with a dash of water.

We recommend that you experience Johnnie Walker Blue Label neat, with iced water on the side. Here’s the perfect serve.

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops...9 Answers
Meghan L.
Cedar park , TX
I'm sure everyone who has drank this stuff has a pretty crazy story the next morning.... this stuff is insane! After watching the devastating OU Georgia game ( boomer sooner forever ) I had some of this stuff to cope with the loss and I can tell you I don't remember much after that besides the crazy stories I heard from other people the next morning!! Keep in mind I'm 5'3 115 lbs so it doesn't take much to get me there! Great stuff though all the guys were talking about how "smooth" it was and what not.. to me i just tasted a little less gross than most other whiskeys!
Crystal C.
inglewood
This is something that I drink on special events. It’s expensive mostly $200+. It’s really good to try it for the first time. The flavor is smooth just like water. I would want to have a bottle in my house it’s something that I would like to drink when I would want to relax at home but I wish it wasn’t as expensive but I would repurchase
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The boyfriend introduced me to this one and I hav to say thanks for the introduction! This is what you want to pull out when you want to be a grown up. Only for the grown and sexy. This is one you’re going to want to sip; this is not served in a wine glass. I love the flavor and I love the smoothness of it. Great for gifts too!
vette b.
Palm Beach Gardens
very expensive alcohol! the taste is just similar to johnnie walker black label with just a little bit hit at the end. the bottle was small and skinny too so drinking it with many people will not be worth it.
eve w.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not a fan of johnnie walker. It tastes cheap to me usually, but this was a good one. Nice and smooth, strong, light on the smokiness. It’s a good one, but not sure it’s really worth the price. There are better ones out there for cheaper... in my humble opinion
Michelle C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't personally drink whisky it's just not a flavor I can adapt to but my husband does and he does his on the rocks, and enjoys Johnnie black and blue label the most. We also have given both labels as gifts and the recipients where very happy and grateful!
Anne S.
Edmond
My husband received this as a wedding gift and this is his absolute favorite. He savored every drink and only brought it out on very special occasions. It’s very expensive but this product is top notch and worth it. Hopefully I can get him some more soon!!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
One word, smoooooooth! Add this with a little bit of ice and no chase. Hold the chase or you will look like someone that doesn’t appreciate good whiskey when they see it. I purchase this when I’m with my family and want to just have a chill night.
Amanda M.
Johnnie Walker Scotch in all labels is an amazing whiskey. It is the smoothest whiskey I have tried so far. My only downfall to this whiskey is the price. It is a very expensive whiskey but it is DEFINITELY worth your money. I usually buy it when I pass through a duty free because it is cheaper. As much as I want to drink it right away due to its smoothness, I savor it because it is a pricier drink. I would highly recommend this whiskey if the bank allows it. Cheers!
Mike B.
Suffolk
The King of Scotchland. If you want to understand what intense peat flavor in a smooth, complex scotch tastes like, this is the one to try. Pricey, but absolutely worth it. Once you try this, it’ll be difficult to go back to anything else.
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker