BY JOHNNIE WALKER

Johnnie Walker Blue Label is an unrivaled masterpiece. It is an exquisite blend made from some of Scotland’s rarest and most exceptional Scotch Whiskies. Only one in every ten thousand casks has the elusive quality, character and flavor to deliver the’ remarkable signature taste of Johnnie Walker Blue Label. An extraordinary Scotch Whisky for extraordinary occasions.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Blue Label in any way you like - on its own, over ice or with a dash of water.

We recommend that you experience Johnnie Walker Blue Label neat, with iced water on the side. Here’s the perfect serve.

• Is this very strong or a pretty light taste?6 Answers
  • My husband loves whiskey: eagle rare, angels envy, basil ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to enjoy blue label. Ice? Drops...9 Answers
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
I'm sure everyone who has drank this stuff has a pretty crazy story the next morning.... this stuff is insane! After watching the devastating OU Georgia game ( boomer sooner forever ) I had some of this stuff to cope with the loss and I can tell you I don't remember much after that besides the crazy stories I heard from other people the next morning!! Keep in mind I'm 5'3 115 lbs so it doesn't take much to get me there! Great stuff though all the guys were talking about how "smooth" it was and what not.. to me i just tasted a little less gross than most other whiskeys!
Crystal C.
inglewood
This is something that I drink on special events. It’s expensive mostly $200+. It’s really good to try it for the first time. The flavor is smooth just like water. I would want to have a bottle in my house it’s something that I would like to drink when I would want to relax at home but I wish it wasn’t as expensive but I would repurchase
Brejane B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The boyfriend introduced me to this one and I hav to say thanks for the introduction! This is what you want to pull out when you want to be a grown up. Only for the grown and sexy. This is one you’re going to want to sip; this is not served in a wine glass. I love the flavor and I love the smoothness of it. Great for gifts too!
Michelle C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't personally drink whisky it's just not a flavor I can adapt to but my husband does and he does his on the rocks, and enjoys Johnnie black and blue label the most. We also have given both labels as gifts and the recipients where very happy and grateful!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
One word, smoooooooth! Add this with a little bit of ice and no chase. Hold the chase or you will look like someone that doesn’t appreciate good whiskey when they see it. I purchase this when I’m with my family and want to just have a chill night.
Mike B.
Suffolk
The King of Scotchland. If you want to understand what intense peat flavor in a smooth, complex scotch tastes like, this is the one to try. Pricey, but absolutely worth it. Once you try this, it’ll be difficult to go back to anything else.
Geraldine M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My all time favorite! There isn’t much I can say about this without sounding like an alcoholic, sadly lol. But it is the best! It is worth every penny. I only bring it out on special occasions for the sane reason. You need to try it.
Ashley H.
Tafton, PA
Fantastic whiskey. Bought this for my husband on our wedding day as a gift and he loved it. We only use it on special occasions due to its price, but we will definitely invest in another one after we finish this bottle!
Emily W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Bought this for my dad as a gift as it’s a little pricey. He shared it with me and I must say I can understand why it costs a bit more. It’s incredible. One of the smoothest whiskeys I’ve ever tasted. Treat yourself!
Michelle S.
Brea, CA
Again not a fan of whiskey but Johnny Blue is pretty smooth and one that I️ can somewhat drink. However my husband loves Johnny blue and can drink this any time of the week and mentions how smooth it is every time!
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
I have tried the Johnny Walker Red. Is the Blue or Black any better?
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
Is this crazy expensive?
Sherman T.
El Paso, TX
With all the labels out there i personally find the Blue label better tasting than the green or gold, anyone else share this preference?
Njeri H.
Philadelphia, PA
I've heard of this before but is it any good?
Danielle L.
Brooklyn , NY
What is the difference between all the different colors of Johnny walker