BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesWhiskeyJohnnie Walker
Black Label Scotch Whisky - 375ml Bottle

Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky - 375ml Bottle

Johnnie Walker Black Label is our Iconic Blend, recognized as the benchmark for all other deluxe blends. Created using only Scotch Whiskies aged for a minimum of 12 years from the four corners of Scotland, Johnnie Walker Black Label has an unmistakably smooth, deep, complex character. An impressive Blended Scotch Whisky to share on any occasion, whether you're entertaining at home with friends or on a memorable night out.

Enjoy Johnnie Walker Black Label in any way you like - on its own, with a dash of water, or along with your favorite mixer.

We recommend Johnnie Walker Black Label and soda. Here’s the perfect serve.

How much is this cost?
who loves this drink as I love it? 😁🥳 [product:johnnie-walker-black-label-blended-scotch-whiskey] ?
[user:virginiah5] if I buy one bottle for your birthday would you drink it all? 😆😆😆😆
Start your review of Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky - 375ml Bottle!
Diana A.
San Benito, TX
Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Diana A.
My go-to for years! So smooth, Smokey, and welcoming flavors! Great tasting and affordable. I like mine alone or mixed with @topochico or plain water
Heide P.
Kissimmee, FL
Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Heide P.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Una de mis bebidas favoritas! Bueno para un compartir entre amigos o simplemente para relajarte degustandolo...Me gusta su sabor mucho. Lo bebo solo o con un poco de club soda y limón. Excelente calidad. 💯💯 Recomendado
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky - 375ml Bottle uploaded by Letty S.
For a blend, this is good. It's arguably as good as or possibly better than Glenmo 10. We usually keep both of these in my cabinet for slamming. We definitely always prefer single-malts, but you often get a good bang for your buck with blends.
Erma E.
 Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky is a timeless classic that deserves to be respected when consumed. I will take a sip when I want to be fancy or when I want to wind down. This is meant to be consumed straight. Do not mix this. I will buy it again.
kwerke G.
North Miami , FL
I tried this several times and it was very tasty. Very strong but I mix it with soda. It met my overall experience and nicely packed.
Astrid S.
Jacksonville, NC
Johnnie walker is my all time favorite choice of alcoholic beverage! Johnnie and ginger ale are a match made in heaven! Another favorite is johnnie and sprite. Johnnie Walker is a little more on the pricey side but it’s oh so worth it!
Jonathan R.
Fpo, AE
Well I have been deployed to he middle east for the past 6 months and out of all the choices of whiskey that they have to offer I have highly enjoyed my black label johnnie walker. I will continue to enjoy my glass of johnnie walker as i return to the states next month.
Elias N.
Tampa, FL
This one of the best scotch I ever had a little expensive but this is lowest of the collection. I wish I could try the blue or green label that’s over a hundred dollars a bottle.
evelyn D.
Newark, DE
UNAmi esposo le encanta ya que el no toma 🍺 por que dice que es mas suave no hace que te duela la cabeza  👋👋👋👋
Michele B.
Valencia, CA
This is good for it's class. It's hard for me to assess due to the fact I prefer premium single malt scotch.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dayi F.
Carson, CA
il y a 2 ans
Virginia H. if I buy one bottle for your birthday would you drink it all? 😆😆😆😆
Virginia H. il y a 2 ans
😁😁😁 that's very kind of you!... I would definitely save some for the after party 🤣🤣🤣
Donte F.
Norristown, PA
il y a 2 ans
Johnnie Walker I want to know if your ever going to re-release the wine casket blend it’s amazing I need more
Monica S. il y a 2 ans
OMG! I never saw this one before!