Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch - Liter  uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #32 in Whiskey

Characterized by a deep and complex flavor, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky is an exceptionally smooth blend of whiskies aged 12 or more years. It retains the authenticity of its creator and currently outsells every other deluxe blended Scotch whisky around the globe. Hints of oak, nut, light smoke and raisins dance on the nose followed by a dry palate with notes of tobacco, peat, sweet apples, toffee and ginger. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky can be enjoyed on its own, with a dash of water or in a tall cocktail using soda water or ginger ale. see more...

Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband and I love, love, love this whisky. We drink it on the rocks or with coke. The flavor is just ridiculous. We buy it at our local liquor or grocery store. We love to drink this with dinner or pretty much for any occasion. We have only tried the Red and black label and look forward to someday trying the blue label. Definitely recommend it to everyone we know and end up sharing more than we intended because people end up liking it so much.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Jessica V.
Cape Coral, FL
We are not much of drinkers but this was given as a Christmas gift and we enjoyed it! First time trying it and we will most def will be meeting up the Jack real soon. This is a must try the original Back label.
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Excellent scotch, definitely the route to go for a good drink. Actually any of the JW labels are good, pricing is a bit more due to quality, but to be expected. Definitely recommend.
Ms.Madelyn A.
miami
My clubbing drink. Most clubs offer good deals on Johnny. It’s a little rough for my taste but still better than most brands. I purchase it mostly on night life events. It does the job keeps the night going. In my opinion it’s priced just right at your local liquors but in night clubs it’s over priced
Louay H.
Smooth and smokey. Just the way a good blended scotch should be.
My typical tastes are those of the Ardbeg and Lagavulin 16 year, which are on the total opposite taste spectrum than Black Label, but this is my go-to day to day, while reserving the others for more special occasions.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
If you need a gift for your boss, co-worker, new significant other, in-laws, etc (and said recipient drinks) this is always a welcome gift. The box is classy, the price is not too shabby, and it tastes pretty darn good any way that you slice it - neat, over ice, in a cocktail, etc.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite whiskeys of all times, also one of the first I tried. All I need is ice and a whisky glass and I'm good. I would definitely recommend this. Price is fair and also easy to find in almost every store that sells liquor. Good for work break drink.
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
Delicious scotch! Johnnie Walker is pretty expensive but if you can find it on sale it’s definitely worth the buy (or if you want to splurge). I’ve tried the red and black and the black is definitely better, in my opinion. It’s great on the rocks or neat.
Amanda T.
Emporium, PA
Incredible. Smooth as a con man, but warms your insides like none other. Best gift I ever received, I only pull [product:johnnie-walker-black-label-scotch-] out on special occasions, and everyone is happy to see that label.