Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch - Liter  uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #31 in Whiskey

Characterized by a deep and complex flavor, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky is an exceptionally smooth blend of whiskies aged 12 or more years. It retains the authenticity of its creator and currently outsells every other deluxe blended Scotch whisky around the globe. Hints of oak, nut, light smoke and raisins dance on the nose followed by a dry palate with notes of tobacco, peat, sweet apples, toffee and ginger. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky can be enjoyed on its own, with a dash of water or in a tall cocktail using soda water or ginger ale. see more...

Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband and I love, love, love this whisky. We drink it on the rocks or with coke. The flavor is just ridiculous. We buy it at our local liquor or grocery store. We love to drink this with dinner or pretty much for any occasion. We have only tried the Red and black label and look forward to someday trying the blue label. Definitely recommend it to everyone we know and end up sharing more than we intended because people end up liking it so much.
Ms.Madelyn A.
miami
My clubbing drink. Most clubs offer good deals on Johnny. It’s a little rough for my taste but still better than most brands. I purchase it mostly on night life events. It does the job keeps the night going. In my opinion it’s priced just right at your local liquors but in night clubs it’s over priced
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
This is a great drink! I like it with some Ginger ale and lemon!! I also like it as shots! This is quality liquor!! It taste great!! Will keep you warm and feeling nice!!
brooke V.
Atlanta, GA
Very smooth and an easy drink for someone getting into scotch. Iit has a classic taste that will leave you wanting more. The price is fairly affordable and is a good staple to have in your home bar Arsenal. Always a classy choice to make in a bar or home setting. Will purchase again and again.
Ana M.
I'm more of a tequila drinker but when I do whiskey I love this on the rocks hits the spot and the flavor is great. Super popular drink when I used to bartend. I recommend this if you like or want to try whiskey.
Rosie L.
Johnny walker black is an amazing whiskey.  Its pretty affordable, yet still gives you the quality and taste of a really really nice whiskey.  Its hands down my favorite, but its so easy to drink I have to temper it.  It goes down smoothly, but could be a little smokier.
Louay H.
Smooth and smokey. Just the way a good blended scotch should be.
My typical tastes are those of the Ardbeg and Lagavulin 16 year, which are on the total opposite taste spectrum than Black Label, but this is my go-to day to day, while reserving the others for more special occasions.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
If you need a gift for your boss, co-worker, new significant other, in-laws, etc (and said recipient drinks) this is always a welcome gift. The box is classy, the price is not too shabby, and it tastes pretty darn good any way that you slice it - neat, over ice, in a cocktail, etc.
Beatriz F.
Las Vegas
One of my favorite whiskeys of all times, also one of the first I tried. All I need is ice and a whisky glass and I'm good. I would definitely recommend this. Price is fair and also easy to find in almost every store that sells liquor. Good for work break drink.
Diana C.
Alamo
For when you can't afford a great single malt but want to serve your guests something they will special over ice (for real scotch drinkers don't use mixers), it's Johnny. It's got a distinguished mature flavor to other brands of scotch. It will never let you down!