Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch - Liter  uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #36 in Whiskey

Characterized by a deep and complex flavor, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky is an exceptionally smooth blend of whiskies aged 12 or more years. It retains the authenticity of its creator and currently outsells every other deluxe blended Scotch whisky around the globe. Hints of oak, nut, light smoke and raisins dance on the nose followed by a dry palate with notes of tobacco, peat, sweet apples, toffee and ginger. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky can be enjoyed on its own, with a dash of water or in a tall cocktail using soda water or ginger ale. see more...

Angeles C.
Angeles C.
This wisky is the strongest of the brand, followed by the red label, which is already as for those who like the soft.Black label has a sharp entry, is the first impression when swallowing and what generally looks for all wisky, feels a rather nice and creamy body, could even be better than J & B, its aroma describes the careful preparation it has, does not smell Pure alcohol like others and the special touch feels like a balance between the carefully unused malts and the own flavor of the aged. It is curious that even though it is one of the most publicized and good, many still prefer the classics like Jack Daniels (who is not a Scotch wiskey) or J & B that is good but not as much as this. In short it is recommended for those who like the strong.
Andrenid R.
Andrenid R.
Canóvanas
I think we can all agreed we can name this the popular all around champion. Every party has it. They won't pour it as the main course but once they open that bottle you know everything will be all good. Maybe is something that you saw your dad doing and know is your turn. But definitely you understand the quality and why is so popular.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
I like this scotch. It isn't the best I've had, but it's easy to drink and is pretty smooth. I personally like a little smokier taste, but this one is still pretty good. I've only ever drank this at someone else's house so I'm not sure of the price, but I don't think it is very expensive. I've seen it at Wal-Mart and any other liquor store
brooke V.
brooke V.
Atlanta
Very smooth and an easy drink for someone getting into scotch. Iit has a classic taste that will leave you wanting more. The price is fairly affordable and is a good staple to have in your home bar Arsenal. Always a classy choice to make in a bar or home setting. Will purchase again and again.
Fabiely S.
Fabiely S.
Medley, FL
I honestly never buy this product by myself but I do love the taste of it. My friends and family members are the ones who buy it. We have Johnnie Walker Label Scotch in every family and friend reunion. I believe the price is not to expensive and also it last for a good amount of time.
Louay H.
Louay H.
Smooth and smokey. Just the way a good blended scotch should be.
My typical tastes are those of the Ardbeg and Lagavulin 16 year, which are on the total opposite taste spectrum than Black Label, but this is my go-to day to day, while reserving the others for more special occasions.
Kelcey B.
Kelcey B.
Orlando, FL
I would recommend this entirely for sipping neat. It's full bodied and smooth and a great alternative to some of the more expensive johnnies. It can be purchased at most any liquor store and I have only bought it a handful of times. Would recommend to scotch drinkers
Diana C.
Diana C.
Alamo
For when you can't afford a great single malt but want to serve your guests something they will special over ice (for real scotch drinkers don't use mixers), it's Johnny. It's got a distinguished mature flavor to other brands of scotch. It will never let you down!
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Smooth and satisfying. Good on it's own, rather not mix this one. On the rocks or straight up, still smooth. Worth the extra few bucks, and much better than most of its counterparts. Have had it many times and fully recommend to any one who has ever sipped anything.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Brooklyn
Tried this with my friend on her birthday. She got it as a gift. This stuff is really good but STRONG!! I was just spinning all over the place that night lol. Had a great night but suffered the next morning. Just drink in moderation everyone don't be like me! Lol