Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch - Liter  uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY JOHNNIE WALKER #24 in Whiskey

Characterized by a deep and complex flavor, Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky is an exceptionally smooth blend of whiskies aged 12 or more years. It retains the authenticity of its creator and currently outsells every other deluxe blended Scotch whisky around the globe. Hints of oak, nut, light smoke and raisins dance on the nose followed by a dry palate with notes of tobacco, peat, sweet apples, toffee and ginger. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch Whisky can be enjoyed on its own, with a dash of water or in a tall cocktail using soda water or ginger ale. see more...

Jennifer R.
Venice
Every year on my dad's birthday and the date of his death. me and my family have a shot in his honor. that was his favorite drink when he was in the navy and army reserve. he served in the Vietnam War and was my role model. This drink is very strong so I recommend only doing a shot or 2.
Shyanne N.
Odessa
Bitter. It’s just bitter. It does not taste any better the next morning either. The smell burns my nostrils and you can’t just sip it. I couldn’t enjoy this because it burned the second it touched my tongue. This would be great for shots, just lean back and swallow.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
My husband and I love, love, love this whisky. We drink it on the rocks or with coke. The flavor is just ridiculous. We buy it at our local liquor or grocery store. We love to drink this with dinner or pretty much for any occasion. We have only tried the Red and black label and look forward to someday trying the blue label. Definitely recommend it to everyone we know and end up sharing more than we intended because people end up liking it so much.
Gladys V.
Phoenix , AZ
These flavors are a little intimidating to me. The quality of this whiskey is fantastic however. This is a true testament to you pay what you get for because this is not your generic whisky. This is the equivalent of fillet montón
Erika J.
Orlando, FL
Love it, so clean tasting!! Drink it on the rocks. Yes it met my expectations. Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch tastes amazing!!!!! Love it in the beach! It has no comparison it’s a traditional whisky that tastes good!
Ashley H.
Tafton, PA
One of my husbands favorites. He usually drinks this on the rocks and likes the taste. Definitely recommend popping this in the freezer to drink cold. Definitely out performs the other whiskeys I have tried, will purchase again!
Michelle M.
Bronx, NY
Extremely smooth! And great to enjoy. Would recommend for any whiskey/scotch lovers. It is more towards the pricier side but you absolutely get what you pay for. I continuously go back to all of the Johnnie Walker bottles
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Black label is the perfect beginners scotch. The combination of smoke and sweet is perfectly blended. By adding and ice cube, dash of water, or even just a drop. This scotch with transform into three different flavors.
Deb H.
 Good amount of smoke without being overpowering, and its better than some of the less expensive 18 yrs. But JWB is a bit expensive. Go the extra mile and spend a few more dollars on the green label
Joel R.
Austin, TX
Excellent scotch, definitely the route to go for a good drink. Actually any of the JW labels are good, pricing is a bit more due to quality, but to be expected. Definitely recommend.